Cruise and Leo are the only megastars who haven’t sold out to Marvel or DC. Who will be the last man standing?

Cruise and Leo are the only megastars who haven’t sold out to Marvel or DC. Who will be the last man standing?

Attached: D8014900-7337-45C0-ABDA-728E8214F6DB.jpg (634x951, 146.79K)

Leo looks like he has more integrity, so him

What was in Pitt in?

Deadpool it was a 1 second cameo but still

Cruise isn't a team player, movies have to be vehicles for him, Tom Cruise the actor, with things like character and plot being secondary concerns.

Leo will forever be chasing clout as a serious actor, even as he gets fat, slow, and burnt out.

Neither are really desperate enough to turn to capeshit yet.

Lol he got payed nothing who cares.

Nah his legacy is tainted he's not based anymore

>isn't a team player
he refused to make the movie if Kilmer wasn't in
he paid for the actors to train, operate cameras and go on F-18s for hours
plays football on the beach
etc.

dumb take

>Leo looks like he has more integrity
That's bloating from alcohol

Neither of these men will ever do capeshit but if one was to do it, I think it would be Cruise. Leo is probably sickened by superhero movies.

Daniel Day Lewis

Denzel Washington, Matthew McConaughey, Daniel Day-Lewis, Ryan Gosling. I can think of more but those are some of the bigger ones.

yea he fucked up in much bigger ways than that

Daniel Craig

Goose signed up for Netflix AND Marvel schlock. He’s a traitor.

you guys really had me with the alternate timeline iron man (which cruise would do way better than RDJ)

Viggo Mortensen

you didn't understand what he meant when he said he isn't a team player. He isn't literally only focused on himself, he'll still help if it means making a good movie, but the primary focus is always him because Cruise is totally fucking batshit insane. I don't think most users on Any Forums from the looks of it truly understand just how narcissistic Tom is. He's literally a psychopath.

Attached: 1641814378538.jpg (950x755, 96.62K)

A History Of Violence is based on a DC graphic novel

Dude is in his forties now, probably wants to do a few more blockbusters and make some money. I don't blame him.

Leo because there are no roles he could pull off in the super hero genre

Yes that too. Would you to take a peek at my virtue? It's pretty big mind you

wow didn't know that actually.