Hughie, listen, these women they're like fine wine. Okay, the older they get, the more delicious, but the drier

>Hughie, listen, these women they're like fine wine. Okay, the older they get, the more delicious, but the drier.

What he means by that? I almost puked in this scene.

Attached: Soldier-Boy-S3.png (360x360, 135.94K)

the man was just fucking in his age bracket

any grannyfucker user can confirm?

Yes

I can attest to this. I look real young for my age but enjoy sexual congress with 45+ women because they remember old bands and shows and old times

Me and my friend crashed a party once. I stayed after everyone left because I told the owner of the house, who was around 65, that I was great at back rubs.

Eventually it let to sex and let me tell you, her pussy was tight as hell and she was really sensitive. Her tits were great and her body was soft. If I was given the opportunity to fuck her again or an 18 year old. I'd choose her.

Attached: 1656620821596.webm (1084x916, 1.57M)

This character totally took a turn for the worst. Now hes just a piece of shit like every other character on the show.

kek. pasta worthy

Deep down Any Forums is secretly riled at someone making fun of Marvel's Captain America and The Winter Soldier.

What did you expect they would do, he is a white male.

I thought she had good tits

I was watching on my phone so I didn't even notice they were old until they mentioned it

>What did you expect they would do, he is a white male.
I didn't think Jensen ackles would take such a shitty role. I didn't expect him to be heroic like Captain America but I was suprised how he is really just a weaker Homelander.

>If you're going to get hysterical, I'm going to slap you like I'm Connery.
Uhhhhh, based department? I'd like to make a report

Yeah let's get mad about characters!

based grannyfucker

His character is so lame

>Yeah let's get mad about characters!
>Don't talk about TV shows on a TV discussion board about in a thread about the TV show that has characters you are discussing
You're a retard.

What about you talking about mad at characters sister? Let's get REAL MAD! FUCK THIS CHARACTER THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT

When I was in my late 20s I somehow managed to pick up a college professor in her early 50s. Divorced mom of one daughter. One of the top 5 females I've ever been blessed to sleep with, and that's including all the sex I had as a teenage crustpunk. Pussy was magic, hot, and alive, and her tits were comically huge. Was only able to keep her around for about six months because she eventually realized that I don't have any interest in making a shit ton of money and am happy teaching high school until I get my inheritance at some point (tldr: I don't have much ambition). But those six months of being her dildo boytoy were fucking great, and I'll probably still occasionally masturbate to the memories until the day I die.

>somehow managed
Nigger. You can be a 5/10 21 year old and you can pick up any desperate milf. It isn't difficult.

He's like 105 if he was in ww2.

>What about you talking about mad at characters sister? Let's get REAL MAD! FUCK THIS CHARACTER THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT
go away retard. Go troll people talking about politics at pol
"Why are you mad about Roe v Wade! Is this really relevant!?"
Fucking dumbass

fine wine aunts

Attached: 1656218787558.png (780x964, 883.19K)

I was surprised because all it took was a drunk compliment, and I'm used to being with chicks a few years younger than me, so I assumed it would take a lot more effort for a 24 year age gap in the other direction. If you regularly do that sort of thing, well, I envy you.

He's literally me.

>because all it took was a drunk compliment
Like I said. Easy as fuck. Not an accomplishment.