What video game should they make into a series?

What video game should they make into a series?

Attached: 92035C51-A976-4C31-B37D-5E96703086E0.jpg (951x879, 142.11K)

Idris Elba

To play the dinosaur?

Lego Warhammer Forty Kay

Ark survival evolved.
Cuphead.

Jade Cocoon

Lots of lore to dig into

Attached: images (5).jpg (300x300, 25.54K)

Tranny game.

Why do chuds love this game so much? It's ok, but it's kinda small compared to 3 and 4. Is it because you can be gay with companions?

Based unfinished masterpiece pretty much ideal for it, we could go balls deep into the legion and how house formed new vegas

Attached: Peggle-Deluxe-Free-Download.jpg (680x317, 35.76K)

3 and 4 are wanky doo doo poo poo shit wee wee

new vegas is almost a proper RPG

I can't for the life of me figure out who would be the good actor for this king. Can you help me out?

Attached: Alberto Barbosa.jpg (600x584, 39.83K)

It's a tranny game.

Back in the day a Starcraft series would have seemed amazing

Now with the state of western media + the state of blizzard/starcraft lore it's better they stay away

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17.91K)

eddie murphy

Good morning, sir.

Ded genre

It's a tranny game.

You'd have to be straight to understand.

Attached: lxzovbz0yio11.jpg (1920x1080, 1.79M)

DO NOT REDEEM. WHY DID YOU REDEEM?

Michael Che

Tranny game.

WHY DID YOU REDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

Tranny Game.

Future Cop. You know the one

Attached: 25D28711-BA3F-486B-A39C-45D591FE1447.jpg (500x496, 55.85K)

Spooky I just played through this after not touching it for years this week.

How? Do explain how it has tranny ideals
I was just about to get into playing fallout 3. I haven’t played any fallout game and seeing this had me on halt

Far Cry 2, multiple pov characters with mercenaries fighting for both UFLL and APR and others in conflicting fights, one merc follows the game's protagonist story about trying to kill the Jackal.

Rimworld.

It doesn’t, they’re literally just samefagging to annoy the grownups.

I’d watch it. They could pull it off with a full black cast of hardened marines. Could be kino

He's a serial shitposter from Any Forums, a pajeet.

Id watch a Morrowind series if they did it right (gravel-voiced Dunmer, kirkbride as consultant, focus it more on daily life than on the same ‘Le Epic Chosen One’ shit every other high fantasy does)

>Is it because you can be gay with companions?
You can't. There are gay companions but (thankfully) no romance plotlines.

>we need another generic medieval show

fallout 4 is better

Attached: 1653090543629.png (880x1220, 72.36K)

Lol you never played Starcraft, the marines were all white the black characters picked minerals and harvested jenkum and shit

even you don't believe this. nobody believes this.

it's a terrible fallout game but a better game especially today unless you're some mentally ill retard from Any Forums who plays with 1000 mods

It’s because it’s an interesting world that doesn’t get bogged down in a bullshit story. You’re not tasked with tracking down your father or your kidnapped baby or whatever. You start on a revenge quest, then you pick a faction, then you kill everyone else. The world feels more open and dynamic than fallout 3 or 4, and your character isn’t on a quest and doesn’t have an obligation; just do whatever you want.

>tfw my twin sister made a save at this part just to kill benny or have sex with him and kill him over and over again

Wolfenstein: The New Colossus. The game made chudcels seethe so hard, a film adaptation would be hilarious.

What’s your sister’s age, bmi, and relationship status?

Yeah I know, but we both know Hollywood is going to woke the shit out of the show, so what im saying is I could live with it if they made the main cast all black guys, you know, it’s better than a fucking rainbow cast with a mixed bag of random races and sexes that make no sense. Also I said marines because watching a group of marines go on missions killing Zerg and shit would be cool, nobody wants to watch a tv show of a bunch of SCVs mining minerals and shit. What I said is probably the only way we could get a decent show in this day and age