Episode is about parent who transition their kids as children and how they become part of the 43%

>episode is about parent who transition their kids as children and how they become part of the 43%
kek based seth.

Attached: FShmY1lVUAEDSXL.jpg (720x900, 175.68K)

BTFO trannies

Attached: Untitled.jpg (630x841, 112.96K)

They did quite the job blurring the lines and not allowing existing political views a clean easy side on this one, but nature still won.

How's the third season? The second one was weak as fuck so I gave up on it.

Seth using his fanfic as a not so subtle platform for his politics

it’s startling how both sides see this episode as unequivocally taking their side, compared the chan threads to the reddit threads. Maybe it’s just actual writing and not propaganda for once, one would hope.

Cuck show by a cuck creator.

SNW is objectively superior.

Literally cuck cope.

Attached: SNW-ORV.jpg (1266x1086, 311.76K)

Really liking this season so far ngl

Weakest episode of the season but great season so far.

One side is interested in what the kid "wants" to be, and the other side is interested in what they believe the kid is "supposed" to be. I would imagine that people in the child's situation see those as the same thing.

go back to the /trek/ discord you child grooming schizo

The show is the high point of my week.
There really is nothing else to enjoy.

Faggot lib consumer

Attached: orv15.png (1121x635, 935.27K)

>t. definitely not a shill

Nutrek fags are so annoying

>it’s startling how both sides see this episode as unequivocally taking their side,
It's clearly an abstraction aimed at how conservative parents wreck transgender kids' lives.

>conservative parents are the ones that transition their kids
Nice retard bait

It was very sad how she had a parent leave her because of his personal baggage. Kinda hard to enjoy the ending with that kind of event that has just happened, even if Klyden has always been a heel.

He's right though. You apologists trying to frame it as seth really being secretly based and dabbing on the troons are doing some serious mental gymnastics. Literally radioactive isocope.

Attached: 9c7.jpg (679x376, 61.73K)

Probably what seth intended but he is too stupid to write it.
>two gay parents groom and transition their female child to a male
>trans kid wants to commit suicide

>episode about how there are tons of creeps out there trying to groom children into becoming trannies against the parents will
it was a pretty gross episode.

>It was very sad how she had a parent leave her because of his personal baggage.
Yeah. It wasn't as hard hitting as Teleya and Ed's child, but I got it.

> You apologists trying to frame it as seth really being secretly based and dabbing on the troons are doing some serious mental gymnastics.
Exactly. I probably should have said that he mixed in some commentary on childhood genital mutilation to make the abstraction, but you got the point.

>biological female transitions into a female against their parents will
If anything it shows how mentally ill faggots are