Why do yuros hate cars? are you so cucked that you think the independence of having a car is somehow bad?

why do yuros hate cars? are you so cucked that you think the independence of having a car is somehow bad?
>muh trainz
>muh walkable cities
>muh poolootion

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 81.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mY1IFTR12Kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just cope. Cars are taxed to shit over there
To yuros: Yes, I WILL tell you about your countries

You wouldn't understand

Attached: 1662327495700205.webm (430x242, 1.91M)

i love cars. i just dont want anyone else to block the road in front of me. if you are a grandma/student/immigrant/poorfag in a shitbox that cant keep up take the fucking bus, thats why i pay taxes.

Euros (germans) invented cars you monkey

Sorry wrong pic

Attached: maxresdefault (56).jpg (1280x720, 233.5K)

why dont you people understand that you can own a car and still have walk-able cities and good public transport

Not in new world, pathetic really

When I think of cars, I think of bureaucracy, personal expenses, state expenses for disgusting concrete, red tape, fixed paths you must follow

When I think of freedom, I think of the freedom my legs have to take me anywhere I want to go with no need of a cuck loisense

i would fucking kill someone to be able to live in europe i am surrounded by subhumans in america this country is hellscape and i hate the "culture" and the people

Gaymarry me, so we can exchange nationalities. You can move freely across Europe.

No homo.

sure how long do we have be married for i just want to live in spain

abhorrent leaf post

They're just as necessary here, you spastic. See, Europe has been cultivated for much longer than N*rth America and so most countries here are very densely populated. Of course, in C*nada or the *SA they're spread out like they're a moon colony or something with only some population centers here and there and massive plots of land devoid of any people in between. Obviously that means there you have to have a car to travel anywhere outside whatever shithole you live in. Here you can just take a bus or a train and comfortably and cheaply GET driven to wherever you need to go.

*just not as

Fucking based

because they are stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=mY1IFTR12Kg

this video is incredible with sound, Italian is such a soulful language.

youre a leaf, a LEAF

Cars are necessary outside of cities but they make cities shit.