God damn. Look at this whore. Imagine her your leader

God damn. Look at this whore. Imagine her your leader

Attached: _126370082_a4424610-cc40-4a47-b14b-29155f289ee9[1].jpg (976x796, 43.22K)

Finns explain this shit.

Is there a video?

i dont have to imagine i live in a nightmare
our media shills for her
w h y

our new leader gets BBC'd

I don't have to; we have a literal coalburning whore as PM. How do Finns deal with this level of national embarassment?

>UH!
>YEAH!
>I'M DANCING! TAKE THAT! HAH!

Why do women do this

Who cares?
You had worse presidents lol

being a whore is exciting, i guess

biggest crime here is the quality being so blurred.

nothing wrong with partying
you'd have to be the biggest fucking grumpy loser to think of someone as "lesser" just because that person is a party animal

>we have a literal coalburning whore as PM
Pictures?

her "partying" is analogous to a shy and earnest student trying to look cool by taking drugs with the school criminals, who dont give a shit about her and end up stealing her shit

yes but you need blacked raw sub to see it

Who stole from her?

Sanna Marin simps btfo

Attached: descarga.jpg (225x225, 5.15K)

nah she's a party girl
rich people are often chads and popular. She's one

I dislike her because of boys body

her shit was shared, privacy broken etc, wasnt talking about stealing per se, although i have no reason to assume actual convicted criminals (which she "partied" with) wouldnt go that low

Do you think she sucked that swedish bull? Sucked him on his penis I mean, so the cum shoots from his penis.

She kinda has a big head

thats Jacinda

He means she trusted the wrong people. Everyone is a freak. Putin and xi depending on your definition are pedophiles for fuck sake. Putin has openly dated a 17 year old with who everyone knew he was dating for atleast 3 years in his 50s. Xi you have have dozen sightings and disappearing then resppearings then suicides

No one in Russia or china or their supporters seems to want to know or care about it. But hey if 13 is fine there it's their country not mine whatever.

omg wymen spruits splöts xo

ha ha wymen spruits splöts amirite

this were our politician at beach

Attached: 1662247682703.jpg (755x1024, 165.8K)

What privacy?
She wasn't recorded having sex

>Putin and xi depending on your definition are pedophiles for fuck sake. Putin has openly dated a 17 year old with who everyone knew he was dating for atleast 3 years in his 50s
This is normal you dumb american

she reports to the zog like all "world leaders". who fucking cares. just live your gay ass little life

I love italian sex scandals
Always more based than these meme nordoid scandals

It is not normal for a mid 50 year old man to date a girl from age 14 to 18 you weird weird fucker.

Which one?

russian incel thread

This "Brazilian who clearly isn't Brazilian is clearly a pedophile. I'm capping this. a 54 year old man dating a 13 year old is pedophile shit. He thinks it's normal

Let me fucking sniff her armpits just once please I need to smell the stench

It's not. It's creepy old perv territory.

>Nooooooooo not my heckin pure girlarinos!
Just die western simps

>Them tiny lewd armpits

Attached: vgh.gif (498x272, 3.66M)