/stg/ - Stranger Things General

A deal with God edition

Attached: 134112051_10158819485869643_5294504430630362261_n.jpg (2048x2048, 398.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yooo that's crazY shit my dude

Attached: 1656723491693.jpg (1280x960, 163.4K)

ELEVEN RIGHTS!!!!
and may mileven destroy byler

Attached: 050FDF1E-0B45-46B5-8688-8F2D7476558D.jpg (1284x1317, 288.54K)

>fedora provoking image

Satanists are...LE GOOD!

Attached: StrangerThings_StrangerThings4_1_00_35_46_00.jpg (2560x1920, 619.05K)

Mind Flayer Maniacs, I drown my sorrows with Jack Daniels in my Mind Flayer mug tonight...

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1200, 179.53K)

Braver than Eleven

Attached: 4RBPSTICDFCNTCLYLV57JHLUOQ.jpg (992x661, 85.61K)

Still the hottest girl out of the entire Stranger Things cast. Even if she only had a few seconds of screen time.

Attached: 1653641279031.png (2541x1129, 2.55M)

Lol no. Joyce is best

It's time to admit season 1 is the only good season

Here we go, zoomers are going to look back and say "MUH FIRST SEASON WAS THE BEST" to be contrarian.

of course max is more confidant than el she has had way more life experience. but if it wasnt for el max would be fucking dead so dont disrespect el like that

She died because she trusted a nigger to save her in the attic. She deserved her death.

Excluding Hopper getting in the car with the feds and the eggos delivery in the woods, it is fairly conclusive but open ended the way many sci fi horrors of the 80s could be. The biggest flaw is the demogorgon being cgi rather than practical.

I figured it out! The true mastermind behind both Vecna and the Mind Flayer is Mug Root Beer

>max would be fucking dead
user...

Fuck off with your racism.

>Black guy beats up and MOGS white Christian guy.
KNEEL

Attached: 1635629905142.jpg (743x960, 63.22K)

You are a zoomer

el saved her. she is in a coma but not dead yet

Heh, heh. Heh.

Attached: the true arch villain.jpg (1013x507, 43.69K)

I won't. I'm right here. What are you going to do about it faggot? Max died because she trusted a black and not a Chad like Steve to save her.

Season 1 has always been the only good season. It had a tone and atmosphere they’ve never been able to replicate and their solution is to just go all MCU instead.

She died cause of Jason

Go back

Unironically yes

>Australia
Really?

What's it like being a sociopath?

Dude, you're on Any Forums

El absorbed Max’s consciousness. I’m going to keep posting it until it’s accepted as fact.

Feels good man. Are you going to downvote me?

unironically what the fuck was Brenner's plan? Did I miss something?

Did people really like Eddie? I was sure he was going to die since his character is pointless. Him sacrificing himself makes no sense though. Also the biggest disappointment of this season is that they chickened out on killing someone from the main cast. Killing Max there in a violent way would have been perfect, I thought they were going for it.

Australians are like Azirona writ-large. Very conservative, pro-gun populace with their urban-political capitals (Melbourne, Tucson) being faggot authoritarian leftists

They should have had Eddie look into the camera and say "the bats will go through the gate and overrun Hawkins if I don't lure them away" for retards like you

>imagine discovering Kate Bush in 2022

jesus. can’t imagine having to wait this long to either pretend you like it or call it overrated

This was 3 years after TISM formed lol

youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI

I think, as walking death flag characters go, he was one of the more likeable ones. Shame they fucked up and made his death seem so forced and pointless though.

He didn't think 11 was ready to beat Vecna (he was right) and wanted to keep her training until she was ready.

The only thing that would have made Eddie more kino would be him being a Motorheadfag who drank Jack Daniels

based tism. heard a rumor they were actually the wiggles. it was a bummer finding out they’re not

I think she just resides in a blind spot for some people. My mom, who was in high school in the 80s didn't know about her even though I've tried to get her to listen to her before.

He wanted to become a father again to his test subjects. What I want to know is what happened to my glowie nigga Owens? Did he get killed by the black rouge Army general?

Nah. I'm just glad I'm not a piece of shit loser incel who's an empty brained sociopath. I'm glad I have feelings.

Why didn't they have a backup Walkman?