How the fuck is it possible that regions like this so far from Europe...

How the fuck is it possible that regions like this so far from Europe, can be 99% Russian with literally no Native Siberians? Did the Russians do the same thing to the Native Siberians that Westerners did to the Native Americans?

Attached: Map_of_Russia_-_Kamchatka_Krai_(Crimea_disputed).svg.png (300x165, 51.26K)

barely anyone lived there in the first place
it's cold and isolated

they were assimilated

That area's biggest population hub is a massive naval base.

>with literally no Native Siberians?
google says there are 15 000 Koryaks

About 5 eskimos lived there before the russians arrived

It's also remarkable that russians managed to hold on into this place.
Imagine if Japs attacked them from the east while the nazis attacked from the west

Kamchatka isn't even arctic

No. It's colder than the Arctic. Siberian air is colder than Arctic air and without it Japan would be tropical.

half of japan is literally tropical and no it's not colder, it's more like cold moderate climate, that's why there's a lot of greenery and trees there

You've clearly never been to Hokkaido. And Vladivostok is as cold as Quebec City while being in the same latitude as New York.

Russian settlers vs Siberian nomads.

>as cold as Quebec City
Weird choice of comparison but thanks for mentioning us

Well that or Montreal, I thought of the coldest Canadian major city I could.

hokkaido is on the very north and most of japan is in the south and in tokyo there are palm trees growing

South Japan is warm yes but it's kinda cold up north. I think they have monkeys that go into hot tubs because it's so cold.

Are you literally the pro russian tranny from ireland?

Northernern japan is the snowiest place on earth.

snowiest =! coldest

this territory is a real ass of the world, when the Russians came there, 1.5 Asians and their cow lived there

this

plus idk much about that specific region but my impression is as you travel east people look far less slavic and more like steppe asians and natives
russia is just one of the last empires able to assimilate such a diverse number of peoples/terriories under one nation, much more multicultural in a real sense than america could ever be

ruskicels should just have sex and populate those areas idk

They couldn't get any pussy they were incels there were like 20 of them before the russians showed up and all their women immediately hopped on the bwc.

>Did the Russians do the same thing to the Native Siberians that Westerners did to the Native Americans?
yes, albeit on a smaller scale