The Boys

I don't know how else to put this but Deep's wife has a fat fucking ass.

Attached: The.Boys.S03E07.1080p.WEBRip.DD+5.1.x264-playHD2.webm (1000x1006, 2.6M)

>Picking an octopus over that FAT DUMPY
Is The Deep homosexual?

Doesn't matter how fat the ass is if you're bad at sex.

biggest twist of the season.

She did not look like she had an ass.

You misspelled flat.

Prone bone

I hate this octopus shit because I can't suspend my disbelief. Does the average person not know octopuses have beaks? Giving a blowjob would be impossible without completely scarring someone's cock.

Attached: 89395_squid-beak-mimic_bnxac8_630m.jpg (480x320, 30.17K)

maybe he was fucking the octopus in the ass or something, it would be hard to tell from the outside

Can't he control it's mind?

motherfucker, supers in this show can shrug off 50 caliber bullets to the chest, you think some octopus bussy is gonna hold 'em up?

The Deep specified he was getting a blowjob.
So? It's a beak, it has no lips, it can't "suck", only bite. It's like trying to get a blowjob from a parrot.

She should have fucked the octopus

Lmao that things flat as fuck

i think it was just creating a suction

>that is a fat ass for white people

I liked it better when it was implied he fucked fish, instead of outright showing it. Kind of ruins the joke, too on the nose now.

My dude, I have seen the white bitches black people date. That ass is actually much better. Black dudes talk a big game, but they just want fat bitches not medium build woman with a fat ass.

He's a gay fish

That's not the point. How would grazing your penis along two parts of a beak feel pleasurable?
In Herogasm it's clear he's fucking the octopus' "mouth".
I agree.

womans asses look so much nicer than mens

get better taste

an octopus has one opening. it eats and shits from the same place.