How is that possible that music is prohibited in Islam yet Muslim countries like Turkey or Pakistan have such great...

how is that possible that music is prohibited in Islam yet Muslim countries like Turkey or Pakistan have such great music traditions and huge music industry?

Attached: tumblr_nsxs68JmmX1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (960x960, 103.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qNnSsl3BbJk
youtu.be/UK1AbvbezUE
youtube.com/watch?v=dF5GrcNaui4
youtube.com/watch?v=mbx9XQ7o66Y
soundcloud.com/nasheed-music/ana-maradun
soundcloud.com/eng-awwad/igrvfjy6vbji
youtube.com/watch?v=aEYIdgHQWGw
youtube.com/watch?v=euVogfXKn8w
youtube.com/watch?v=rBIJCbb4nbY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SHeTDCxiE-U
youtube.com/watch?v=FIzjqBtb_xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Polish flag
>mentions Turkey or Pakistan

Attached: 1655697482270.jpg (114x135, 3.96K)

nevermind and listen

youtube.com/watch?v=qNnSsl3BbJk

Because sultans and caliphs are more powerful than chud sheikhs.

>expect cringy synthfolk shit like in Serbia
>hear dat into

birader...yuo haev not forsaken anadolu rock...chok guzel, komshoo

t. big fan of Elektronik Turkuler

He is a paki
then fuck off back home and dont live in kaffir land achmed

don't look up what happened to abdullah bin saud

youtu.be/UK1AbvbezUE
youtube.com/watch?v=dF5GrcNaui4

wdym fren
muslim turks are really great

Attached: lv_0_20220906010605.gif (480x480, 459.26K)

i don't like looking at women exposing the sexual parts of their bodies like hair or lips

he's an obnoxious Polish asshole like that guy who Z-shills, but I'm willing to bet that both are just angsty Poles

youtube.com/watch?v=mbx9XQ7o66Y

soundcloud.com/nasheed-music/ana-maradun

soundcloud.com/eng-awwad/igrvfjy6vbji

wow rude, all these insults to islam because your women love Bosnians more than Slovene men?

youtube.com/watch?v=aEYIdgHQWGw
I like Paki music

Some scholars hold the opinion that music that contains no haram in it or that does not distract you from your obligations to Allah is permissable. Some say only vocals are allowed and no instruments.

why is music banned in the first place?

youtube.com/watch?v=euVogfXKn8w

maybe it's banned in India idk

I heard that Erkin Baba is alzheimer's. sad if true

youtube.com/watch?v=rBIJCbb4nbY

then you shouldn't look

thanks for reminding me how fucking stupid religion is, Islam especially

still strange how a thing at least largely suspicious is so big in muslim culture, you don't have it with pork or alcohol, these are just not part of these countries' culture

For me it's
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SHeTDCxiE-U

why are you like that lmao. theres no one awake to give you yous rn
youtube.com/watch?v=FIzjqBtb_xo

Well, some scholars believe that music leads people astray and encourages acts forbidden by Allah. If you look at the modern music industry you can very much see why. However, some Hadiths point to music being permissable, for instance, there was a Shepard singing while working to ease his work and the Prophet did not forbid it, or when Aisha was invited to a wedding party where instruments and singing women were present, the Prophet allowed it as well.

>how is that possible that usury is prohibited in christianity yet christian countries like America or England have such great banking traditions and huge banking industry?

The answer is simple, hypocrisy. Very few people on this world are religious.

The Ottomans were Sufis and they made widespread usage of music in order to strengthen their connection with Allah. Most muslim turkic empires followed this doctrine, and Pakistan was also mostly ruled by sufi empires. The idea that music is completely forbidden mostly comes from arab muslims.

>Turkey
>Muslim

well then why ban music when islam clearly recognize that music can be a positiv thing? It´s just seems absurd to me, i swear it´s always islam doing this kind of contradiction.

Islam forbids anything that can intoxicate a man's mind

>>how is that possible that usury is prohibited in christianity yet christian countries like America or England have such great banking traditions and huge banking industry?

Jews unironically