Smarter than religion

Smarter than religion.

Attached: 1656721897029.jpg (203x249, 6.35K)

Fucking retard mick

>retard
Nope. He's smarter than religion!

>out of all the post-English Invasion of Comics that could have made it big, it had to be one of the worsts
I fucking hate his comics

Attached: apu tears.png (646x522, 201.13K)

His war comics are great.

His war comics are loaded with his cringe philosophies and constant dickriding of hard men in uniforms. Even the arc of his first major comic run is loaded with that shit.

Attached: Hellblazer+Dangerous+Habits[1].jpg (600x933, 153.02K)

>mark millar exists
yeah maybe 2nd worst.

>writes a fantastic Hellblazer run
>makes god tier Preacher
>runs a god tier Punisher run
>takes a break and makes an elder god tier adult orientated Punisher run everybody always dreamed of
>takes several breaks writes mediocre western inspired stories and WW2 fanfics
>just does nothing for several more years?

what's this dude's deal?

>>writes a fantastic Hellblazer run
Wrong.

>>writes a fantastic Hellblazer run
From 1991 to 1992 sure, but when Vertigo happened his run went to fucking shit.

what is Royal Blood? what is Heartland? what is Dangerous Habits? pigslop?
we all like Delano but c'mon
huh, nigger?

>what is Royal Blood?
Entertaining but not his best.
>what is Heartland?
Fucking garbage. Ennis has the worst takes on North Ireland.
>what is Dangerous Habits?
Good arc for people who want to get into Hellblazer, but not Ennis' best. I legit think pic is one of his more underrated arcs, if not AS good as Dangerous Habits.

Attached: 6fb83cd1cd3996f957dc67e19a7073a0[1].jpg (800x409, 79.21K)

how low IQ do you have to be to enjoy his shit? I even cringe at the “classic” comic books like TDKR, it’s so blatantly for manchildren. I read some of preacher and it was just a pure adolescent cringefest. holy fuck how dumb is the average comic reader to tolerate this crap?

Fury MAX rules

Doubt some capeshit hack is smarter than godel or ts eliot frankly.

very very dumb. preacher was amazing when i was 16, not so much anymore.

They’re great as a teenager.

>I read some of preacher and it was just a pure adolescent cringefest. holy fuck how dumb is the average comic reader to tolerate this crap?
It was the mid 90s man, it was an edgier time and Ennis' Preacher was the story that essentially made him the comic equilvent of Marilyn Manson during the Dead to the World tour.

whats with the rampant antichristianity on his comic is it because hes getting molest by priest as kid back then?

He literally said he daydreamed about shooting up his christian school when he was younger. He’s genuinely unhinged.

Ennis was raised in an atheist household and only learned about religion through the radio whenever there was an atrocity committed by the Belfast paramilitaries/IRA (he also never saw any of it firsthand or lost a family member to the Troubles) and came to the conclusion that 'religion is the reason why North Ireland is like this' which is about logical as saying the Yugoslav Wars were caused by religion.