Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1656652035473.jpg (500x263, 20.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89ZfbX4Rdzw
youtube.com/watch?v=DafT1X-dKHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jimmy faggot neutraon

sneed

Jimmy for being a massive sperg. Just say salt you fucking retard

No dude, I'm your higher up, and what I say goes.

But salt is just a type of chemical compound that applies to countless substances. Sodium chloride is the actual substance they serve.

effective communication relies on shared understanding and consensus, not strict rule following

>skeet
wisdom
>jimmy
undisciplined intellect

Agreed, that's why using the word "salt" to refer specifically to sodium chloride is poor communication and why following Skeet's strict rules would create confusion.

Perhaps you are right.

But it's not just sodium chloride. Salt used in restaurants typically contains trace minerals, most notably iodine.

That's a valid point. Further chemical analysis will need to be done to determine what percentage sodium iodide content there is in this mixed assortment of salts so we can more correctly communicate the contents of this condiment to customers.

How bout you drink some spermatozoon

youtube.com/watch?v=89ZfbX4Rdzw

The show. For existing.

Why the fuck is morrissey in this show??? Do americans really?

jimmy nu-troon

I think if Jimmy had an older brother like Skeet as a mainstay character, the series would be received slightly better

I believe you meant to say "drink some spermatozoa," as that's the correct plural form of spermatozoon.

Carl for not fucking Jimmy's mom right there in mcspankies.

Jimmy, even if he was correct in a technical sense he just comes off as an ass, especially since when most people already know what it really is but just call it salt anyway since it rolls off the tongue better for common usage or slang, that one shitpost accuratly explains it well

I miss 1992-2001 Nick so much bros

Attached: NickEras.gif (2571x5762, 3.8M)

Based mom ntr enjoyer

Kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=DafT1X-dKHk

Fuck off, Timbox.

They canceled the splat and only rerun their current live action shows and SpongeBob and loudhouse

Jimmy for being autistic and calling salt sodium-chloride instead of just calling it salt like a normal perosn.

Attached: 1607983245837.png (934x771, 1.66M)

>supposedly a genius
>doesn't understand that the till records sales
Was Jimmy really just a midwit?