What's the worst space scifi show you've ever seen?

What's the worst space scifi show you've ever seen?

For me it was pic related. Picard was a closer runner up though.

Attached: MV5BMTNjOWNhYTQtNWEzOS00M2Q4LWEyOWMtZjU3ZjhhMTBmMWZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjYwNDA2MDE@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 476.59K)

Probably also this one. Talk about amazingly bad.

stargate

I managed two episodes into season 2 before I wanted to kill myself. Someone spoil how it ends.

i haven't watched a single one because i know they're all trash

Another Life is a guilty pleasure and the story gets good even if the show is not. I watched the whole series both seasons of but I couldn't make it through two seasons of Picard even though I tried.

The humans manage to kill the Akaya and for some reason all planets on the solar system send messages of gratefulness to earth.

the fuck

Star Trek TNG

there was one even more stupid and bad recently, but I don;t remember the name. it was a space show about some teens and a spaceship.

The aliens are actually remnant nano-machines created by some long dead alien race. During one episode the crew is getting chased by the aliens and the aleins get destroyed when they accidently fly too close to a magnetar (a neutron star with a billion times strong magnetic field, its an actual thing in RL) this is how the crew figures/ out how to defeat them. They get back to Earth and scare the aliens off with their massive magna ray gun retro fitted onto their ship.

Same. I enjoyed season 1 but season 2 but god awful.

jesus christ how horrifying

what did the aliens want?

World domination i guess, i don't fuckin know.

They claim to be a benevolent galactic police that keeps life form from getting too uppity and dangerous in the galaxy so they made a deal with Earth that humans could share and use their hyper advanced alien tech as long as humanity promeses to never ever leave the solar system. But the crew had encountered planets on the way back that had also taken the deal and those civilizations were all dead.

kek, what a great show

oh shit, will there be a season 3? if good shows get cancelled this will definitely continue.

also, how did you manage to sit through it? thanks for the info.

>Interesting premise
>"hard scifi" theme
>Hyped to hell
>Turns out they aren't even in fuckign space and it's all an experiment on Earth

I was mad as hell.

Attached: 91UMuD9a7ZL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 784.27K)

>(a neutron star with a billion times strong magnetic field, its an actual thing in RL)
Space is fake, lmao@ your life, etc.

>will there be a season 3?

Nope. Already cancelled. But the way the show ended they probably saw it coming so they wrapped everything up in the final episode.

Must be what it feels like to be cucked

Holy shit really? Good thing I dropped it for being kinda meh and dull. If I had kept with it like you I would have been pissed.

that was an amazing miniseries

Yes I know were in the Matrix but stop being such a slug and roll with it.