I fucking hate Americans so fucking much

I fucking hate Americans so fucking much .

Attached: 1662411665816293.png (602x573, 60.18K)

you use tw*tter, you're more American than i am.

youre a. fat mutt, argument invalid

It's extremely cringe but not the reason the show is trash. The script just sucks
if one black man in a show pisses you off that much you probably do have problems.

just accept reality. Mutts will continue to push their racemixing agenda and it will continue to spread across western europe

I think I'm a pretty cool guy. :^)

>vind-ik-leuks

Attached: 1651218901646.png (1000x1006, 875.9K)

This, these woke shit shows and movies are bad because they have poor writing and use wokeshit as an excuse for it.

yeah pretty much

i'm sorry aren't there white people from africa? like the richest man in the world

Fuck niggers and fuck fragile faggots.

Those gender bender degrees wont pay themselves you know

>if one black man in a show pisses you off that much you probably do have problems
>if one bad ingredient in a food pisses you off you have problems
fuck you i want to enjoy what i eat and/or watch. its fucking infuriating to see american media companies push their minority agendas everywhere, especially in places where theres no possible justification for it (oh a medieval township, elves and dragons and a NIGGER KING)

Are not yuropoor leftists the same way?

This. Normalfags get off my website

I mean it pisses me off too but if you ragepost about it on twitter or Any Forums 24/7 and hatewatch the show it's not really healthy anymore

Reminder the Soviet Union never did this.

Attached: WarsawThenAndNow.png (1666x982, 3.19M)

i closed the tab when i first saw the black rastafari mumble "my lords n shiet". i just cant take it anymore it feels so retarded

>white wakanda
Poland
Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania
Chehia
Romania
Hungary

Attached: Panorama_siekierkowski.jpg (1200x481, 158.94K)

The fuck is PELLCRH?

OP is an American and doesn't even know it. Probably has a funko pop collection too like a faggot lmao

Neither did the United States in the 1960s. Almost everyone hated homosexuals then. What's your point?

yours made them that way