Dude lol I like to fuck octopuses

>Dude lol I like to fuck octopuses
Okay
>No really I like to fuck marine creatures isn't that funny?
Sure, a little
>Great hey what if I keep eating up screentime by fucking a different octopus every week?
What
>Loool dude it's hilarious I'm fucking a mollusc ain't that just so random? Here lemme just waste another 10 minutes of your time

What is the point of this character again?

Attached: The-Boys-Chace-Crawford-Vest.jpg (395x556, 97.5K)

They didn't actually do it again did they?

He tried to rope his beard into a threesome with an octopus named Ambrosius.

They also had homelander getting some sort of sexual gratification from milking a cow and drinking the milk. Its really stupid. I think the issue is homelander and the deep were likable. The writers thought people would hate them because of how they treated women. But it turns out people think theyre based and funny. The only way the writers could get you to hate the evil white men was to make them do something so deplorable that you couldn't stomach them. The showrunners are really out of touch with reality. I retcon these sex acts with animals in my head canon.

Never seen this show, but does he have a weird fish/dolphin dick? I know some bitch fingered his giIIs in Season 1.

It made sense the dolphin from season 1 wanted him to touch his dick because dolphins are nature's rapists but they just kept running with it and ruined the joke for cheap shock value

They definitely dropped the ball giving him a vague milk fetish.

Somebody in the executive team is shagging him

Possibly Seth Rogen but I'm not entirely sure

He's had a milk fetish since S1 you goldfish.

This is because talentless unimaginative hacks like Rogan will only give you the most unsubltle, repetitive, on the nose things. They don't understand when a joke has been played out, or any theme at all. They think if it was funny the first time, just keep slapping you with it over and over again. These are the people we allow to run our entertainment. Imagine ideas like The Boys, but with mature and nuanced people in charge. Nope, all you get is honk honk, pie in the face.

I didn't say it was new. You're imagining shit to get mad about.

You now realize Black Noir, the absolute poster child psycho is only deranged because some evil white man carved his skull in.
Black guys can't be evil and if they happen to be they must have a redemption arc,

fuck seth rogen

The milking scene was just weird and perplexing

You guys don't still like them? Weird fetishes are relatable

No you retard, they intended to made then likable. That's why they changed the comic. You are enjoying the Jewish product as they intended. Is a Amazon show, they wants to to keep watching, that's why every single character that is intended to last has likable traits or scene so you feel empathy towards them while those to don't like Zimmerman get killed fast. Amazon wants a likable homelander, he carries the show.

That cartoon back story was something else. I'm glad they made Black Noir completely different

Attached: blacknoirwhale.jpg (1280x720, 120.64K)

>Weird fetishes are relatable
I think fetishes are tedious.

>Amazon wants a likable homelander, he carries the show.
When he dies then the show ends, right?

No, Butcher

>some evil white man carved his skull in after he tried to betray said white man in the middle of battle
>this is why Black Noir must be pitied and Soldier Boy must be despised

Again, these people only know how to convey their ideas in the most grotesque and over the top ways possible. They can't let a character express itself through organic and sustained traits. They just throw in an occasional over the top and jarring oddity to remind you they are crazy. Instead of being able to write a convincingly nutty character, they just write him like any other character and throw in an occasional reminder to hate him. You know how we look at asian and latin comedy and see this very juvenile mess that lacks self-awareness? That's what's going on here too, we're just too conditioned too notice anymore.