Thank you, Seth Rogen, for making Invincible so heckin diverse, inclusive and feminist!

Thank you, Seth Rogen, for making Invincible so heckin diverse, inclusive and feminist!

Attached: 1652618229512.jpg (972x866, 576.96K)

Cheetos

Attached: cheetoes.png (1716x350, 349.53K)

rehashing old shitposts for the jannies?

I completely forgot about this show. It spiked in popularity because of the meme but then just died out

h*cking based

This is why all fads are trash. They go as quick as they come. They don't last because there's no substance to them.

Are you really complaining about a race of fascists being more diverse? Shouldn't you be happy they're not all white dudes? I can never keep up with you poltards

I imagine when the comic first dropped, Any Forumstards of yesteryear were seething about your initial take. In 10 years it’ll be the same seething from a different vintage point.

>Seth Rogen
Is he even involved with the show? This fag lives rent free in the minds of Any Forums

ovens

>in the original comic, all the bad guys are white males
>Seth Rogen changed it so that 99% of the bad guys are blacks and women
WTF I love Seth Rogen now

The thing that bothers me the most about the bottom image isn't the diversity of the cast, but the fact that the lead Viltrumite is missing an eye and has a stupid haircut.

executive producer of basically every comic adaptation amazon shits out. fuck off, guy is a hack.

Is there any substance to you?

I know Any Forums isn’t one person but man this board needs to stop seething over this guy. Saw a thread where someone praised a writing decision on The Boys and gave Seth credit and anons was quick to point out how he shouldn’t get credit since he doesn’t write for the show. Yet he’s shit on for every other bad decision lmao

>keeps all as white male
>"duuurhhh the jews hates uss and makes us the bad guyssss"

Nope. Nice try, we're all upset that they're not white.

they also blame him for the recent chip and dale movie even tho he's a cameo

Any Forums is obsessed with him. I think they're still seething over that shitty christmas cartoon he made last year

Yes, solid eight inches of it.

I think he voiced the alien dude who barely appears in the show.

>noo you can't blame the guy who produces the things you don't like nooooooooo he's heckin' innocent!

Truly, even women and browns CAN be planet conquering, genociding, villains. Stunning AND brave.

Also, there's no way the Viltrumites would allow a cripple to live, let along give her a position of command.