Who is the best "America: The Superhero"?

Who is the best "America: The Superhero"?

Attached: america.jpg (900x600, 182.21K)

>all white men
how is this allowed

The Comedian

Comedian because it's ironic while also being humanizing and not just an evil caricature like HL

Superman is the best. Comedian is probably the answer you're fishing for

Because despite everything, white men are still the most American men in America

among those interpretations, Peacemaker obviously

American Chavez is a boring character. Immediate pass.

Steve Rogers in the MCU was interesting in the Cap trilogy, but then basically went back on all of his development in Endgame.

Anthony Starr is INCREDIBLE as Homelander. Unfortunately, there is absolutely no understanding of what the character wants or what he values. It's like he's written by a different writer in every other scene he's in.

Peacemaker is just "LOL, American Pride is really dumb if you take it seriously AMIRTE?!" Real edgy take for 1960s.

Comedian was basically just using America as his outlet for violence. So "American values"? I don't know. Good character. Great actor. But I just don't know if I'd consider that "America."

Henry Cavill got robbed. Good actor, but they never really defined Superman with Snyder's films outside of "he's hesitant" and Man of Steel REALLY confused what he even values, or even if doing the right thing that results in the end of a life is worth it.

So far, I'd argue "America: The Superhero" is probably still Steve Rogers in the Cap trilogy (favoring freedom and individualism over the collective), or Christopher Reeve's Superman.

American Chavez sucks.

whichever one has a pet eagle

this except medichads

Attached: file_194531_0_The_Rocketeer.jpg (658x370, 36.91K)

Oh, shit. Never mind, this MFer right here is the true answer. Negate all other replies.

Attached: b15f76653241f5530fe56ac2c9fd8ef03d2d0152-3958955939.jpg (1600x800, 228.73K)

Technically all the Watchmen except for Silk Spectre and Owlman were America: The Superhero.

Good take user

Comedian, obviously.

Peacemaker has a pet bald eagle, gotta go with that guy.

Attached: 1182560.jpg (1936x1165, 628.17K)

>All white men
One is a goblino girl, retard

Attached: 1656501550229.jpg (750x732, 77.65K)

>2 are aliens
>actors: 1 kiwi, 1 bong, 1 leaf goblin
what a disgrace

Captain America is a globalist
Second guy is just le evil edgy guy
Superman is a good idealistic choice
Comedian is the best choice, good representation of America
Peacemaker is a homo niggerlover so a good representation of modern america
Goblino is the future of America

how to spot a chudcel:

>Henry Cavill got robbed. Good actor,
can't take anything you say seriously

Did you not see "The Count of Monte Cristo"?

Also, notice I didn't say "great." He can sell a scene.

ur a cunt

>America's hero
>immediately breaks America's laws and becomes a fugitive

Attached: download (2).jpg (318x159, 9.56K)

Rorschach.