Is it actually good? Or just inflated trash by alcoholics?

Is it actually good? Or just inflated trash by alcoholics?

Attached: DRUK_poster.jpg (1000x1481, 160.42K)

its actually good, the movie isn't pro nor anti alcoholism

Attached: 1648167893924.jpg (750x750, 69.36K)

Genuine kino

Attached: druk.jpg (720x405, 31.75K)

I just got off the phone with my mother telling me my father killed himself. druk bros I don't know this I think is the end for me.

DRUK GODS OUR TIME IS NOW

> I am prescribed 90x2mg Clonazepam, 90x800mg Gabapentin, 120x30mg Oxycodone IR, 60x30mg Adderall IR
Where the fuck do people get scripts like this? Maybe in 2006 it would have been easy but its 2022 doctors dont just hand out Opiates Benzos and Amphetamines along with Gaba-gerics like candy nowadays? Do you have to be some 1% global elite or a trust fund kid to get this from a doctor? Thats is absolutly unheard of in the U.K.

a toast *raises glass* to your father

new thread. new bottle

Why did Tommy do it bros

based

I haven't seen this movie but I just took three shots back to back. And that's pretty normal for me.
Would I enjoy it?

ITS TIME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Last 4 beers
It hurts bros, im almost finished

kim fuck ing nothing what aj oke the only people i can tell are strnagers on l;aksdfj v fuck me whu would i even tell strangers i'm pathetic im' trash oijclwhy

>1.5 bottles left of wine and kino on the TV
WE'RE STILL GOING BOYS

I like it, but I can't remember the ending cuz I'm always too drunk at that point...

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10.33K)

based

it depends on where you live. Some states/countries are really lax and doctors will just hand over the good shit if you just ask nicely

>went out drinking with other people for the first time in years

how the fuck do you cope with beer fear? this shit isn't a problem when I'm druking alone - I almost certainly did or said something embarassing given that I would have drank about 5x as much as everyone else

If that actually happened user, I feel for you. I'll down one for your dad.

Attached: 1654051257226.webm (640x640, 1.36M)

It’s okay. I’m more nothing.

Attached: 71F91D8C-F55A-4BC4-A0AE-F3706A801280.jpg (500x500, 61.53K)

I'm gonna have one for your dad, sorry for your lass user

I am /druk/ right now. i should do this more often, I like it

Attached: 1656613534226.gif (116x128, 68.68K)

In the UK you would never get prescribed half that shit to begin with even in 2006

Forgot to mention the webm was to gain the spirits for a new tomorrow.

Its SOUL user

what a life

seriously though, I'm sorry for your loss user

SO how are we ALL feeeling bros?

Attached: druk laigj.gif (258x258, 2.63M)

Fuck all this why can't we turn back time and try again. I don't know if I should chug 5 more beers or throw myself into the harbour outside my apartment

Drink the beers user, always drink the beers

A friend of mine once said being the second most drunk person in the room guarantees no one remembers the stupid stuff you do as that honour is reserved for the druk chad that pisses himself and calls someone a nigger before being throw out by 4 bouncers
t. druk chad

KEEP DRINKING

>go out with friends
>think girl is interested in me
>don't act upon it, just drink more
>embarass self and ruin any chances
>wake up and feel lonely and shit

this is why drinking alone is better

If you're going to an hero, might as well be 5 more beers druk right?

okay one more

Sorry for your loss user

Rather swell, and yourself?

Attached: 1676371367951.png (1649x2048, 1.82M)

For me its getting drunk and reading

Attached: marcus aurelius mediations.png (333x499, 315.18K)

HELL YEAH

It really is, quite a life

The benzos, amphs, and gabapentin I had no trouble getting, just find the right shrink and tell them what they want to hear. For a short while I was getting 90x10mg Diazepam and 30x10mg Ambien along with the 90x2mg Clonazepam, but after I got everything cleared through pain management and worked my way up to 120x30mg Oxycodone a month they took away the diazepam and ambien. Lol, they can have it. I still get 90x2mg Clonazepam(my favorite benzo, I hate xanax. Was on it, asked to be switched.), along with 120mg Oxy daily. Life is good. And when WDs eventually rear that ugly head I have lots of comfort meds to help, but I dont see that happening in near future as I said I have over 2000mg of methadone and around 800mg of Bupernorphine laying around just in case. Il take a methadone wafer here and there, mostly towards end of month when I am waiting on refills. Life has never been better, doing great in school, studying and on the way to working in a field I am passionate about.
Think of it like this, in the last 100 years we have isolated all these different chemicals, why not use them to our advantage? There is a pill for every ill.

I am on my 6th beer and getting slightly druk. How high should we go

That's ok. You just have to be more like not me.

Attached: Pete-Punished_by_Pryce.gif (620x348, 1.24M)

talk to me user, what's going on x