What the fuck was this about

what the fuck was this about

Attached: dolls.png (781x519, 546.36K)

just a red herring or abandoned plotline

some movie with John travolta

Two of them look exactly like Rust and Marty

I'm pretty sure the producers might have put the kibosh on them following up the whole satanic ritual abuse thread from series 1, that shit's too edgy for mainstream TV.

Season 1 wasn't that good. No matter how hard you try to deny it's the truth

Rust was mowing Marty's kids lawns (at God)

just the average college dorm room

are you retarded? did you miss all of the talk about the psychosphere and how that case effected both Rust/Marty and their families so hard that it basically permeated every aspect of their lives?

There was also that shit with the sex drawings in the daughters notebook, and another scene where one of them throws a crown up into a tree. Then later on she turns into a goth and it looks like she's leaning towards prostitution. I thought the twist was going to be that the daughters went to a Tuttle school and were being abused there, and in the finale Marty was going to find one or both of them in Carcosa as two of Errol's victims or something along those lines

the sex drawings and doll shit is because she constantly heard her father talking about the case and her fucked up future life is because he was so wrapped up in that case that he payed no attention to his kids whatsoever and they ended up fucked mentally. not very surprising, you guys really love to reach for things when the subtext is right in front of you

>all this head canon when it's made perfectly clear that she's captain of the varsity slut team

which 2?

The little daughter looked at the photos Marty had with him at home and later turned into a slut. It's a cautionary tale against having your children turn into sluts.

Psychosphere.

this, that's just how high school is

my gf was a virgin through high school but she let her ex and his best friend fuck her mouth together and didn't think that was too extreme, even told me she forgave him for taking advantage of her like that

>head canon
pay attention to what you are watching next time retard

Go back to if you want to discuss your dipshit fan theories

um...

>you guys really love to reach for things when the subtext
it isn't even subtext, Marty pretty much says this almost word for word in one of the last few episodes doesn't he?

said the fucking idiot who is talking about how he thinks the two girls were going to be in Carcosa towards the end of the season. are you legitimately brain dead or what

Action League Now homage

That's really hot but you really should not be in a serious relationship with that girl if you have any respect for yourself. I think the only reason she'd even tell you that is if she's fucking with you and wants you to squirm.

what?

The granddad molested her marty only knows about career du Mardi gras because of his wife’s family at least that’s always how it came away for me.

she said it was her first serious boyfriend and she was afraid to tell him no, so when his friend walked in on them she didn't want to make either of them mad

like i said she says she forgave him and wants to move on past it. but i realize high school can be like that for girls with how intimidating it is.

>mind so melted by sѹlent and reddit he even makes up nonsense head canon about Any Forums posts

yeah, but throughout the first season Rust is always talking about the "psychosphere" and how it ran rampant in their lives even if they didn't really notice it. it isn't til the end where they flat out talk about how the case ruined their family lives, but since it wasn't edited like some weird Dexter scene with flash backs and voiceover monologues I guess some people didn't understand what he was talking about

>if she's fucking with you and wants you to squirm.
user see the above. He's right, probably. Have you ever thought she had stilted emotional timber/affectation when she's talking to you about something, like she doesn't sound like she should or she says something in an awkward way? There's a decent chance she's a covert narcissist and she only told you that to hurt your feelings. I'm really sorry if that's the case, but some girls are like that. Some people are like that. If she says sorry and it sounds like she doesn't mean it, she doesn't. It's really hard to deal with people like this user, try to prepare yourself for anything that comes next.

It's either
A) Marty imagined seeing this because the case was seeping into his personal life
B) Marty's daughter was secretly molested by the cult
B is pretty out there so I think it's A
However in the next scene Rust talks about how his daughter was spared from the pain of life through her death, and there's the whole thing about the world becoming more corrupt and sexual in the season (noted by Maggie's dad which is OK BOOMER'd by Marty) so maybe Marty's daughter was corrupted by the zeitgeist and not some elusive, super secret paedophilic cult

She is a slut for
a.letting it happen
b.'forgiving' him (lmao)
c.telling you about the incident at all
High school is not 'like that' and the fact that your girlfriend had two cocks in her mouth at once is I would argue worse than her losing her actual virginity.

She is going to cheat on you

>Have you ever thought she had stilted emotional timber/affectation when she's talking to you about something
nope, if anything she always says too much, asks too much, and sometimes freaks out that she's freaking me out. she's super clingy and comes from a broken home. one time she started crying because she saw me laughing with another girl and later asked me if i thought she was prettier.

i know a lot of people here don't have sex in high school but yeah it's like that. and she forgave him because she's christian, she goes to church (i go with her now). she told me about it because we were disclosing everything, and i think she was intimidated by how many girls i'd slept with before meeting her (i'm 8 years older).