People who were stupider than me in high school have higher paying, cushier jobs than i do right now, 10 years later...

people who were stupider than me in high school have higher paying, cushier jobs than i do right now, 10 years later. this country is a joke.

Attached: 151234141.png (379x376, 152.59K)

social skills > intelligence

t. 140 IQ working at McDonald's

maybe they weren't "stupider" than you after all, autist

its because you were secretly the retard all along

tell me about it

Attached: annoyed pepe.jpg (225x225, 5.86K)

Stupider is grammatically correct, stupid.

luck is the most important factor when it comes to success

Are you sure they were actually stupid?
I remember equating extroverted with stupidity when I was 14.

They worked harder than you, I was measured at 140IQ by my states DOE before paying for my college but I did terrible in both high school and college because I was lazy as shit lol IQ means almost nothing as long as you’re above like 110

>t. 140 IQ working at McDonald's
Nope, you're dumb.

We are chosen by God to became the Warriors of Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1660554331776204.png (625x1009, 1.31M)

>Complete idiot I worked with got a job elsewhere which pays £20k more
>Basically said yes to all "can you do this, do you have experience with" questions
>Try to get a new one elsewhere and keep slipping up because I don't want to lie and get found out after

Attached: 1648184694416.png (1070x601, 507.18K)

Stop competing in Shekelstein's rat race and become your own master.

post industrial society doesn't reward intellect though

>dude just pull $500,000 out of your ass and start your own company!

There is more to success than IQ.
It is called "need for achievement".
Your average low-effort activity enjoyer (like most people on this website) probably doesn't have a very great need for achievement.

You don't need to be a unicorn, you can even be a silly donkey with a paper cone taped to your head. The real important thing is just being there at the right time and place.

let me guess, you were the smart but lazy guy on school.

Media should put a "do not try this at home" sticker to smart but lazy characters.

Yeah, this is true
My best friend is definitely more intelligent than me, and even got better grades in undergrad. But he basically settled on the first job he got after his Masters and stopped progressing.