WDHMBT?

Attached: 1656712671354.jpg (960x895, 82.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/mwreyes/status/1541962145729941504
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Run Mike RUN

LOL

If you've made kino, you are legally allowed to kill one person a year, or nonce a dozen girls a year. The supreme court agreed, don't bother them about it.

Murder isn't funny

That's where you're wrong.

what if a clown is murdered?

Does he actually believe that story that was instantly debunked?
Does he actually believe he didn't blow a woman's head off?

Mike on point. Alec coping as usual with his 30 year old picture

that would be the opposite of funny, clowns are funny, killing a clown would be murdering funny. now a clown killing on the other hand, that would be funny

MSNBC was talking about the "choking" all day today, my in law watches that shit constantly. If that happened it would have leaked within 24 hours

>be a big hollywood actor who has made hundreds of millions of dollars over his career
>protect your twitter account so only approved followers can view your tweets
what a massive faggot

His own logic is disproved by Trump, who was impeached twice and acquitted both times by the Senate, ie the law showing he did nothing wrong. If he believes Trump did something wrong despite the law's finding, then he cannot believe he did nothing wrong by pointing a gun at a woman and pulling the trigger just because the law doesn't find him guilty
Name one Alex Baldwin kino.

Bump

What if it's a mouthy cinematographer?

Touche.

I'll find you, Mike
And I WILL kill you

Attached: flatten.jpg (1200x630, 31.37K)

>when I pay off the judge and get away with murder I'll come hunt you down Mike
Damn this nigga is cold

Attached: oj naked gun.webm (592x336, 1.48M)

Nah, every citizen should be legally allowed to murder one actor each, because value of a labor of an actor is zero and they should be treated as a worthless whores that they are.

>killed somebody due to his own criminal negligence
>not only not remorseful, but actually threatens people who bring it up
Top kek, what a retard

apologize for what? he said you shot your cinematographer which you did

Did he actually post this? It's lunacy.

Why is this idiot on Twitter?
Why is he discussing an active criminal investigation?
Why is he threatening people?
Why doesn't he let his manager run the twitter account to give inane news updates?

Im disappointed we'll never know what hi sow was gonna be like. It could've been decent overnight western kino with a white guy at the front

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

mobile.twitter.com/mwreyes/status/1541962145729941504
baleted

It was going to be hot garbage. Whoever bank rolled the production probably got the armorer to set Alec up. Better to have the insurance pay for the flop

30 rock