How did this movie manage to have so much SOVL?

How did this movie manage to have so much SOVL?

Attached: Top Gun 1.webm (1920x816, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNR_HofJ_Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That has to be the crispiest salute I ever seen

It didn't, it was fucking awful.

do I have to watch original top gun to like this? I heard it was very gay.

Sorry you have to be a man to understand this movie

No you dont, but it does make the sequel better if you watched the first.

People that never felt comradery think everything men do together is gay.

Oh shut the fuck up scrote, i have seen enough romcoms to know what it's a man film and what isn't, maybe this is a film for faggots since you liked it so much, faggot.

shit taste

What a boring movie. It's TOO predictable. There are no stakes and the final confrontation is literally just Maverick fighting two planes. Boring.

This movie sucks. Tom Cruise sucks.

Is this shit from the new one?
Look like every other modern grey shit

Except this isn't CGI. None of this movie is CGI. All of the jets were really flown by the actors. My god this board has the worst taste I have ever seen. All of you should gouge out your eyeballs because you don't have the right to have them.

>Except this isn't CGI
It is, you are too retarded to see it but it was CG.

i still dont understand if they were actually flying and controlling the planes themselves or if they were just in the back seat of one with fake controls while a real pilot flew them
i find it hard to believe theyd let actors fly high powered fighter jets alone after a couple months of training

>None of this movie is CGI. All of the jets were really flown by the actors.
They were flown by actual pilots. The actors did not do any actual flying.

seek help

Attached: Top Gun 4 (2).webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Immersion broken, worst movie ever.

it being a straight laced predictable movie with characters who were hallmark channel tier caricatures is part of the reason why the movie was so refreshing

>None of this movie is CGI. All of the jets were really flown by the actors
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>SOVL
lmao its like SOUL but spelled incorrectly. so quirky! *holds up spork*

>Colour correction galore
Can't wait for movies to use the actual sun again
PS: the flick is still a sequel nobody asked for to a 40 yo dead (mediocre) IP who's only contribution to cinema will be more unnecessary old IP milking

>It's good because it's bad
So you just lked it because it was different from marvel

>SOVL
MOMMY MOMMY, COME LOOK! I SPELLED SOUL IS A V, MOMMY!
MOMMY, WHEN'S DADDY COMING HOME? HE LEFT FOR CIGARETTES 2 YEARS AGO.

t. looking for reasons to get mad but will enjoy the movie if he ever actually watches it

no, dude, this shit is legit gay

youtube.com/watch?v=HNR_HofJ_Fs

They were in the back seats of 2 seaters while real pilots flew them

Cringe and low T

I watched the original Top Gun and it's legitimately a 4/10 movie and one of the most homoerotic movies I've ever seen. It took me several days to complete my Marathon

Top Gun Maverick on the other hand is a 9.5/10 that retroactively makes Top Gun a 6/10 to me because it makes such effective use of how it was set up. I literally do not see how you can craft a more satisfying sequel to what came before it
So personally I'd watch Top Gun just to get more context with Maverick's relationship to Rooster, but you really don't need to by any means. The sequel will fill you in on the only thing you really need to know, which is that Maverick feels guilty for his wingman, Goose, getting killed

>Top Gun Maverick on the other hand is a 9.5/10
It's 7/10 at best. The only god part is the 3rd act. Everything else is cringe and boring.
You're right about the first one being a 4/10.

Only a hypetard who knows nthing but capeshit would support "unnecessary sequel to 40 yo mediocre IP #5511".
Stop making entertainment worse.
You wan't me to watch? Don't call it Top Gun

They are the same mediocre movie BUT: the second one hase worse side characters, worse soundtrack and no originality factor.
Second one being made with better computers literally adds nothing

It's amazing how wrong people are capable of being