/stg/ - Stranger Things General

Yuri edition

Attached: https___netflixlife.com_files_2022_06_T_4_Unit_00359_R.jpg (2000x1333, 236.81K)

MY NAME YURI

Name one thing Jason did that wasn't justified

Attached: Jason.png (721x719, 834.41K)

Mustachebros and Clarkchads... we were ROBBED.

Attached: tl-horizontal_main.jpg (640x434, 33.83K)

For me, it's Angela.

Attached: vlcsnap-error378.png (1920x960, 2M)

relaxed

>IF ONLY I COULD I'D MAKE A DEAL WITH GOD

Attached: 1565775414378.jpg (810x362, 86.53K)

Reminder that he just wanted to chill in his Zdzislaw Beksinski painting and mind his own business until the Human Menace showed up

Attached: mind-flayer-stranger-things.jpg (1600x1600, 393.22K)

What do you think happened to Yuri and Anatonov

Failed to headshot the satanist nigger.
I don't have neetflix and watched the episodes for free but on a service that didn't have English subtitles, so what was the Yuri and Enzo exchange about? I assumed he appealed to either his avarice or emotions/decency.

Why did they have 11 wearing skin tight clothing that accentuated she has breasts? It was very slutty.

Invoking the names of dead people to win a basketball game

New billy, prove me wrong

Attached: 1629106664068.png (983x983, 1.44M)

Vecna is cool but he shouldn't be the main villain, he's better as a henchman

Attached: 1656708221967.jpg (1280x960, 146.64K)

MIN'FLAYAH WUZ A GUD BOI, HE DINDU NUFFING! OH LAWD I TELL YA, IT BE DAT VENCA CRACKA!

My reaction after watching volume two

Attached: B8BA8B74-CCF9-44F6-BFCB-DC5AA53EF288.jpg (830x830, 168.76K)

Probably chilling at his place in Alaska until Hopper calls them in as a favor for Season 5

Delete Eleven and this show would have been good.

Season 4 needed more 80s Californian slice of life

Attached: https___winteriscoming.net_files_image-exchange_2022_05_ie_87298-850x560.jpg (736x485, 45.5K)

The rapper named Drake made a call

Yuri was in the military and a hero before becoming an alcoholic gambler. Enzo asked where that man had gone

DAS RIIIIIIIITE

MF as the Emperor, Vecna as Darth Vader. That's really the most fitting analogy.

Miss me yet?

Attached: Stranger-Things-Eight-Kali-e1653095898150.jpg (1200x675, 73.01K)

Are they too puss to kill Max?

>nobody cared about eddie except for his uncle and dustin
genuinely the most heartbreaking thing in the whole series im so mad

Literally me

Attached: 1647584933416.png (2560x1920, 3.98M)

she was literally a more effective villain than Vecna.
I am 100% serious.

I'm watching vol 2 right now, about halfway through episode 8. I've enjoyed season 4 but I can just feel that they're going to screw up the ending

no

good morning sir

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-01 183329.png (320x248, 110.19K)

How come this was the only Christian character in the show? Shouldn't there be more Christians in a small 80s midwestern town?

you know what's never the most fitting analogy? fucking STAR WARS.

And the rest of hellfire. Chrissy. His off screen friends. His dealer. A healthy amount really.

What's choice of beer and spirit + mixer?

Now that the dust has settled, was this song overused?

Steele Reserve, 42 ounce

I kind of took for granted that most of them were Christians or maybe Jewish

Aha, but SW's heyday was in the 80s (yeah, yeah, autists, I know 77 was the original's release) and so is ST. Checkmate, faggot

what you know about that

They only played it like twice dude.

Will is a homosexual?

Attached: 1550449547712.jpg (1000x563, 148.94K)

user most of the town was roused by his speech on satanism, they're just not about to give every single person a piece of the limelight.

Too much

The guy was an idiot.

this character was annoying in the extreme, hats off to the Duffers if that was the intention. also the actor's Russian sucked compared to Murray's and Enzo's

How famous was Lemmy's fondness of Jack and Coke back in 86? I can see him being a Jack and Coke guy cause of his metal, and, therefore, motorhead, enthusiasm.

Reminder: this show, which started out as a nostalgic homage to the 80s, now has characters flash back to the happy times of earlier seasons every time they are in trouble.

That is, it's literally started running on nostalgia FOR ITSELF.

Died. He didn’t really need to die

Those can't be called characters

hes a serb so

Why was Will so into Mike when he shared a class with this twink?

Attached: MikeJake.gif (3312x2384, 3.94M)

Isn't the actor from Serbia and has actually done a lot of good serious movies before this

Is the flashbacks thing after the 80's? When I think back I cannot really recall an 80's show doing shit like quick flash back so happier times to convey something. I think they were an order of magnitude more subtle about shit back then.

You know this is Vecna/One/Henry right? She's the mastermind behind the mastermind behind the Mind Flayer.

you know, that's actually what i thought - while his Russian was bad it had distinctly Slavic overtones. strange though that it was so poor, i remember there was a semi-recent Dovlatov movie where a Serb played Dovlatov and his Russian was good

MURRAY WITH THE FLAMETHROWER FUCK YEAH

Would actually love if they just went full retard and starting revealing villains who were behind the villains who were behind the villains until it eventually turns out that it was actually Benny from Season 1 who faked his own death and was pulling the strings all along

what? flashbacks are as old as silent cinema.

the point is that the show knows that fans have been watching it for 5 years, some will have grown up with the characters, and they are exploiting that by shoving inserts of Max/El/Mike hugging in season 2&3 at every opportunity to trigger the same dopamine hit that they originally triggered by referencing E.T.

God he's so hot this season

Attached: FVqeD0aaQAAqL78.jfif.jpg (720x887, 98.73K)

the only thing I actually liked about the "everyone losing then winning" montage

So are we to assume Vecna is the Mindflayer, or at least controls it? Mindflayer chads BTFO.

Attached: 001.jpg (583x653, 67.83K)

I really wanted Reefer Rick to show up fresh outta jail and straight up murder the shit out of those basketball punks. Make him a big 6'4" nigger with a golden tooth.

Fuck off and take some acting classes you talentless walking nose

Attached: Finn posting on tv.webm (512x640, 2.35M)

I'm surprised they didn't kill him off

I don't mean flashbacks in a whole seeing taking place chronologically beforehand, I mean like when they try to convey Max is thinking happy thoughts so they play a procession of clips from previous episodes. That type of stuff.

Would’ve been nice to hear more from that album, Waking the Witch is pure kino

I hope she dies in the opening credits of season 5. Would be so ballsy and reddit would have a complete meltdown.

Unequivocally the stupdiest and least interesting route they could have went. Imagine undercutting your own alien/cosmic horror aspect by having it all stem from a mere man. It makes everything so mundane.

Honestly no one fucking knows right now, Vecna apparently shaped it into being the spider monster but it and the Demogorgons obviously existed for a long time before he got there, also the Mind Flayer doesn't really act like Vecna at all in any of the past seasons so really it's up in the air

I think maybe what happened was that it was a peaceful organism before and he used his psychic influence to make it hateful of humanity

MASTER
MASTER
MASTER OF PUPPETS
I'M PULLING THE STRINGS

Attached: eddie-guitar.png (1434x837, 757.49K)

How does he keep getting cuter?

Eddie didn't even need to sacrifice himself lmao

MVP in volume 2:
>Eleven
>Eddie
>Mike
>Argyle
>Lucas

This would have been the best season if they didn't spend so long to get to the point

1>4>3>2

Eleven has fat ass and thighs