Society is healing

Society is healing
grooming mafia of the LGBT will be hung

Attached: 1656712356978.jpg (1079x1425, 525.9K)

>leftist indoctrination bad
>my indoctrination good

Only chuds would want to destroy education for all. They need to go back into the sludge where they came from

Yes? After all it's my kid!

It's already been destroyed, it's niggerified to the core

Go the fuck back to pol

I went to public school because my parents were cheap and now my life is ruined. All those connections I could have had, don't exist. If you don't have a degree from a top 20 worldwide school your dependent of connections to make good money.
the gov will just give you money so you can send your kids to private schools if you want. They already do this in some states.

Now you're getting it!

On the one hand, I'm glad that bullshit federal compulsory education will be gone. On the other hand let's get real, for the most part it won't get replaced by true critical thinking education, probably most of the families who decide to pull their kids out of the federal brainwashing institute will just immediately put them into their own little family brainwashing institutes instead.

>T.

Attached: 1656686403019.png (1216x1192, 1.17M)

kek america going back to serfdom

Based. Mass literacy was a mistake

Education has become Aids! They're too ingrained! Start with our roots! Bible! Start with the bible! Like our fore fathers! Anyone who says no is a part of the demons thus their opinions matters not! That's why Parents are to be the arbitrarers of their kids education! Not Globalist!

Get back in your closet, faggot

Attached: 1656432131338.jpg (1080x1005, 285.81K)

Yes

screencap this post. school shooting will plummet in arizona

sometimes a lesser evil is needed to stomp a greater one.

Any Forums - Television & Film

Nooo, don't give families a choice!!! They will never choose public school.

is this a fever dream

i swear ive seen this thread like 3 times in the last 20 minutes

am i being scanned

Attached: 1621111576000.jpg (1106x1012, 66.91K)

Every mediocre student is better served by vocational training good and early. The film industry will only improve from the bottom up -- this is a path.

Oh no the public schools that don't even require students to pass classes in order to graduate are going to be ruined

>family brainwashing institutes
aka healthy communities

>people constantly talk about how SAT scores are going down or even superficially-inflated to keep school funding, an implication of an inefficient school system
>people complain about schooling being shit
>this happens
>WTF! I'm suddenly very pro-public education and NOT an incel!

Yikes.

I don't think they ever had serfdom, they're actually going pre-founding fathers where they'll live like nonindustrial medieval peasants for a few years before China invades them and turns them into slaves.

Will this mean less spics and blacks in my schools?

it's "hanged," you twit

Exactly