Why do they do this

Why do they do this

Attached: 1309071821311.png (1215x1255, 2.13M)

The software used to automate the process is probably just using a standard auto-level.

Yeah well it’s the same in real life

Bottom one looks like shit because of some failed HDR>SDR conversion

The car in the back represents the looming threat of industrialization reaching the shire. Bravo hackson

top looks like ass.
bottom looks great on the bluray

You would have never noticed if Reddit hadn't pointed it out you fucking spaz

name of movie?

real life looks like bottom

Scooby-Doo: The Movie

What the fuck is reddit and why does everyone here keep talking about it?

HD is the biggest meme of all time and has ruined all TV and Films

Attached: seinfeld pothole missing.jpg (3330x1054, 719.15K)

Are those reversed? The colors on the 4k blu ray were saturated as hell

They have to be reversed. I've watched this movie 10 or so times and I never remember that scene being so saturated.

>The colors on the 4k blu ray were saturated as hell
retard

because its a screen cap of an HDR image without the HRD applied to it.

they both look awful. just download the 35mm copy and let that be the end of it.

user, are you shitting me?

link?

GRAY is in.

Unrelated but I hate that no one has created a database of movie releases, like how discogs catalogs every single release even if there's no difference between them.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 16-00-31 Blind Guardian - Tales From The Twilight World.png (793x1042, 267.6K)

the amazing superman

Probably because of HDR and this wasn't captured with that dog shit meme turned on which kills color and contrast

This debate is tearing the LOTR community on Any Forums apart. If you ask me, the excessive colour grading really adds to the movies. It’s a fantasy world after all. Compare lothlorien in the 4k and DVD releases. The blue spaciness of the DVD just makes it feel so much more magical and ethereal. That’s why I still watch the trilogy on DVD on my old plasma to avoid interlacing

Attached: 62BECAFF-5087-408C-B451-FB63BF738F7B.jpg (1400x1692, 610.74K)

mega dot nz/folder/WDhRRazL#ajyzk6cwin9FxZJsEtCSsw

This has nothing to do with HD. This is cropping a 4:3 image by retards who think viewers will not be able to consume 4:3 content. Same thing happened on Britbox with Thin Blue Line so I just downloaded a DVD rip.

>He doesnt see the piss filter

Its a chimney. Stop watching things on a phone,tablet or computer and use a full projector set up like I do.

In that seinfeld still the colors are different, the contrast is increased. It looks burnt. They corrected the magenta tint too much and it looks green.

>automate the process
They don't automate the fucking bluray masters of blockbuster movies lmao

Top looks over saturated
Bottoms looks too desaturated
They both look like shit

I don't understand, how does changing the colors make Jerry and George look like they're in completely different poses from the original. In the left, Jerry is looking at the ground, but in the right, he's looking at George.

Attached: 1650422470138.jpg (500x500, 28.21K)

Really? The two images are like 0.5 second apart, the aspect ratio is the problem you HD cuck

you just fell for the lamest brain fart bait ever posted to Any Forums.