Every Rose Has Its Thorn

There goes another one... Hope the Concert goers at least got a refund!

Attached: 1656710566340.jpg (1308x1580, 203.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G5uamDMoW4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>brett hart of poison got poisoned
poetry!

do sludge chuds still believe that covid isn't real, or has their narrative changed?

I believe in covid
I also believe you are a woman

Is this the guy that had his own version of the
Bachelor?

F
youtu.be/G5uamDMoW4o

What the fuck is a "Covid-19 Treatment"? Ivermectin?

his second booster!!
you wouldn't have one, chud

>every Sneed has its Chuck

remember when he got a life threatening brain hemorrhage from a stage malfunction at the tony awards? kwab

Rock of Love
That shit was so weird, iirc all the women were like half is age and total bimbos

>shows sign of the beast
>gets mark of the beast
>dies
hallelujah

Attached: DOIT.jpg (1080x704, 61.61K)

> young woman + older man is le bad!!

>and every seed sings a sad, sad feed

I contracted covid for the first time since the initial outbreak. How long is this shit supposed to last again? I'm going through the sore throat and dizzy, fatigued state right now.

the vax claims another

Honestly I have no problem with people that hookup that way but a relationship is just weird. You don't have enough in common and there is a power dynamic. I'm 30 and I don't think I could date below my age, 20 year old just seem like annoying teenagers. Idk how anyone puts up with that kind of personality just to get laid.

In my experience it's the kind of relationship that works the best.

>You don't have enough in common
>power dynamic
im sorry you got brainwashed at college kid
its the only type of relationship that benefits both sides, a mature man ready to start a family and can support them, and a woman in the prime of her reproductive years, its been like this since we were created

pajeet, you need to improve your english.
it clearly said that he got vaxxed and the vaccine fucked him up.

>adverse reaction to Covid-19 treatment

Attached: what.jpg (480x360, 12.6K)

my question still stands, sludge chud

Another quality Pfizer product

Attached: 1655731923712.jpg (1200x675, 125.56K)

When did this whole "power dynamic" thing get so much traction with idiots? There is ALWAYS a power differential. If it's absurd, like a much older CEO and a cleaning lady? Of course that's messed up. But in real life, any two given people always have differences in experiences, knowledge, power, interests etc. They make it like you can't love anyone unless you are a clone that has lived an identical life. I don't want a girl that knows what I already know. I want to get to know another person, with different perspectives and views and interests. A few things in common? Ok, sure, but not everything in their life being identical. That sounds boring as shit.

how convenient for the rightoid reactionary propaganda... really makes you think

>treatment
>retards here will associate that with vaccine