This was pretty fucking dark for a kid's movie, not gonna lie

This was pretty fucking dark for a kid's movie, not gonna lie

Attached: cred[1].png (1200x675, 508.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk4SWjtUBJY
youtube.com/watch?v=RTNIDQxQiXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was kino tho

Attached: Omnidroid tests.webm (1920x804, 2.74M)

so did everybody miss that this was a message about how automation and technology is killing off artists?

This is easily Giacchino's best score to date and a lot of it is inspired by old Bond flicks.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk4SWjtUBJY
youtube.com/watch?v=RTNIDQxQiXo

I remember clicking around on the bonus content after midnight and finding that album of heroes that were terminated. They were pretty interesting, but when you had to go out to the menu to select a new one, the disc took a few seconds to load which cut all the music off which just made me reflect on those people were dead. Could have done without it

i was 9 years old so yeah

>not gonna lie
why would you lie

is this the incredibles? kino movies
pixar is dogshit now

Gamma Jack must have been OP for destroying one of the latest models

Yes
Violet being able to create force fields meant that shy kids need safe spaces to help others
Dash being super fast meant that men will always be hyperactive at every moment and will get everyone killed at any moment there's danger
Helen being super stretchy is not a sex joke, is about women's ideas being indestructible and flexible to deal with everything except dumb men.
Bob being super strong meant that all men will always choose brute force instead of being smart, they'll always think with their dicks first.
Mirage was a tranny, it's canon.

How does the sequel compare with the original film?

I always thought that too

Worse in everything

worse but not that terrible for nu-pixar standards

Yeah, but it was narratively relevant and really showed you unhinged Syndrome was.

Syndrome getting sucked into the jet engine was pretty dark too

So was that moment where Mr. Incredible thinks Syndrome killed his family when he shot down the plane and Syndrome taunts him for it.

top tier coom material

>Manchild post brought to you by reddit and buzzfeed.

>a kid's movie
Most worthwhile kid's movie are dark.

Here’s a (you)

This falls apart once the movie starts touching on the inflexibility of celebrating mediocrity vs meritocracy.

Watership down was a kids book/movie.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-01 194817.png (237x228, 34.22K)