Was this good?

was this good?

Attached: EED9D3D5-B1D1-4E93-AE1F-8214BF95D8E6.jpg (960x1440, 215.66K)

Yeah, pretty good

er

60% of the runtime is about the nigger fucking some white roastie and then even more niggers.

Was kino and even the bits with the black doctor were good because he kept getting btfo'd

No. It's Jew filth.

Not just that, but then having a nun perform an abortion on the white roastie. The Knick is one of the most Jewish series ever made.

fucking poltards

go back to /fag/, sludgenigger

>fucking poltards

Attached: .png (491x567, 96.34K)

I literally couldn't stop shaking and crying while watching this kike filth
this is LITERALLY genocide

it was great. unique subject matter, rarely depicted historical period is prime material for distinctive show.

Yes. Any Forumstards despise it, I was cheering for the druggie doing surgery on himself shit was kino

turbo-pozzed and boring

>Any Forumsfaggots hate it
I might watch it then

No.
Good premise ruined by shitty writing and diversity.

It was cool and different at the time. Nu-television peaked in the early-to-mid 10s.

shills doing damage control tells you all you need to know

Um you're a tranny

I remember the first season being pretty good, but then the nigger doctor started being more and more of a focus, and he was awful but I kept watching hoping he'd get killed off or some shit. Then there was a scene in which he randomly starts talking to the white administrator woman alone in the park and I knew what was about to happen, so I dropped it.

Glad to see I was right. I'm never wrong about these kinds of things.

Attached: file.png (927x963, 706.15K)

>seething polfags hate it and based politically neutral chads enjoy it
Thanks for the replies I’ll check it out guys

Promising start but gets sidetracked way too much with bullshit characters. I'm not only talking about the nigger, he gets btfo later on but it just gets so boring falling into the classical trap of focusing too much on personal dramas instead of the actual plot.