I would probably hang myself after a week

I would probably hang myself after a week.

Attached: 103848503.jpg (475x371, 37.36K)

I would just sleep

Oversocialized bitch nigga

>1500 days
>tfw spent double that time barely leaving my apartment, watching anime and jacking off

I don't believe that you know how to make rope.

Living alone on an island would be much better than living in this absurd technoindustrial hellscape.

why did he do it

Attached: wilson-e1521574064765.jpg (700x420, 47.77K)

I'd hang you after a week too.

in the novel the movie it is based on it is revealed that the package he never opened contained icecubes... the one think he missed most of all. He could have had ice the whole time.

You wouldn't last a day without the internet, clearly.

He thought his fiance would wait more than a month for him.

I'd last at least a year assuming I could survive.

Couldn't think of a good use it for. Then just loneliness

>Chuck
Explains how Sneed took over the feed and seed business

Assuming I developed the same sort of survival skills, it would honestly be better than my current NEET existence. I’d be in better shape, eating a healthier diet and not drinking alcohol.

you get the opportunity to challenge yourself against mother nature and just quit? you do not deserve to live another day right now

Attached: WXXTHPTWIZHALKG6UZ3D3UE7QM.jpg (980x577, 111.91K)

I really dislike coconut and the only good fish is fried

honestly, it is a terrifying fate. you get bit by something or scraped, develop a festering wound, and go out in agonizing pain, parched, starved and hallucinating, and it lasts for a week while you're eaten by wild animals.

that's a lot of skin cancer

A whole week without Minecraft? Doubt you'd last that long

The island he was on didn’t seem to have much in the way of dangerous wildlife.

There are always bugs that will eat you alive once your strength is sapped from injuries. It is a death by a thousand cuts.

It would be a fun challenge, quit virtue signaling with your depression. Its cringe.

Not a nigger in sight! Paradise