Why didnt he just say his order?

why didnt he just say his order?

Attached: merlin_160676433_a9cf856d-fd1b-482e-acb6-de1234de6bfe-superJumbo.jpg (864x864, 53.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-uB9-Dpw8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SGWlIekeU8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats the deal with him and the hosts of some gay barstool podcasting beefing? heard some reference to it and dont get what the hell anyones talking about sounds gay i hate barstool all their podcasts suck dick

He's gay and retarded and they're gay and retardeder.

asian producer said told him to say he was joking or lets fight. shane said he was just joking but then said that his people have been getting knocked out a lot. so then the guy wanted to fight him. and shane was telling big cat to control his subordinate

this down syndrome moron is just being Biff

i dont think its intentional he just happens to have a similar voice/delivery

Chinamen are so emotionally fragile on top of the tenis thing. They really are the beta male race.

What the fuck was that dumb yak shit I just watched? Bunch of thirty-something year olds and the guest is the only one with some manners. This out gays pretty much everything out there

Barstool is for low IQ fags, the male equivalent of roasties.

Shane should have ordered some "noodres".

Crazy how Shane destroyed all Asians and put that little unfunny faggot "lil sas" in his place with mere physical presence and banter.

will he get MOGGED by drunk asian bros now for eternity?

While a thread is up I recommend his stand up special free on YouTube
rewatched that shit 3 times already idk how he does it just all his jokes hit me hard. Its fucking great.

video clip? Or QRD?

his bit about fox news dad and msnbc mom was great his whole special is kino

>say your order
>just say your order
Barstool is the exact opposite of funny and straight

Oh for fuck's sake, what's going on now?

Some barstool frat boy wanted to fight Shane Gillis. None of the employees were even trying to stop it

is there a video or something of this happening?

Jews in goyface run a fratty sports radio/podcasting company and one of their unfunny shows had Shane Gillis on. They all got drunk and started trying to alpha him and he slaughtered them like rats.

Go to YouTube. Type in Shane Gillis barstool. Uploaded within the last week

He didn’t slaughter them like rats but he didn’t have to. Barstool was looking like straight up retards the entire time

whole episode
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-uB9-Dpw8Q

8 min clip of specific incident
youtube.com/watch?v=SGWlIekeU8A

i honestly would not recommend watching at all, whether you hate or like shane gillis. it truly is not worth it

The part where Shane went in on that comedian faggot for being bad at comedy was painful to watch.

Based shane dabbing on Asians again

holy FUCK shane gillis is mean when he's drinking, this rules

yes. and it's cringe as fuck.
I'm not going to link it. Everyone involved looks bad.
Shane looks bad because he should've beat the shit out of everyone else instead of screaming fire the asian. And also all the barstool employees are a bunch of dumb asses that made it uncfortamble for everyone while being the opposie of funny.

He can't just start fighting people on a podcast, he did as well as he could

Imagine the headlines tho
>Disgraced comedian fired from SNL for anti-Asian slurs viciously beats an Asian man