Should Taika direct the next Spider-Man? Would it be kino?

Should Taika direct the next Spider-Man? Would it be kino?

Attached: E8225300-6B1C-40F6-BA15-47F5D38C0E9D.jpg (1080x1080, 113.8K)

sam raimi will

that's what mcu spiderman needs, more silliness and faggotry.

How long until he gets metood?

I think Marvel is done with Taika after Love & Thunder. It's being compared to Batman & Robin if you haven't heard. Thor will definitely underperform.

taika watiti is a sludgeglowie.
what is that you ask?
some Any Forums outcasts will tell you it means chud.
this is not the case.
sludgeglowies are fucking TROONS

dollar store Wes Anderson

I hate this Zendaya mutt so much. I still remember the rage I felt once they cast her as MJ. I hope she and her tranny friend from Euphoria commit suicide together.

Attached: 9328023984.png (800x464, 312.87K)

Any Forums claiming Marvel movies will “underperform” is the same thing as Any Forums claiming Nintendo is doomed. Do you enjoy always being wrong?

that's a little extreme
have sex maybe?

She's a budget Sofia Boutella, but with none of the charm or good looks or ability to act :(

bro you need to relax, it's only movies haha :P

Attached: zendayaaaa.webm (1154x654, 2.5M)

Not long. The mouse and feminist aristocracy won't tolerate this shit.

Attached: 1656713294606.jpg (1536x1160, 654.81K)

What I'm looking at?

Publicly having a threesome with Tessa Thompson and Rita Ora while Tessa's cucked boyfriend wasn't far away.

demonstrating what she'll do to the producers cock when she gets her role

Just lol at people thinking the casting couch doesn't still exist it's just that the women taking now advantage of it aren't yet bitter post-wall roasties who never got their big break.

I have no interest in sex, for most modern women have been brainwashed by the jew.
She's terrible. I don't get what zoomers see on her.
I try to relax, but them they cast a nog as a canonically white character/historical figure, and it all goes to shit.

Attached: 89785653776587.jpg (700x638, 50.78K)

Haha, faggot thread

Only thing he should direct is the cars in the parking lot.
>a Jew
But we're not gona be this lucky and even have to suffer his Valkyrie fuck hoes.

No, it would not.