A Disco Elysium kino is inevitable, cast it

Paul Thomas Anderson is directing.

Attached: 1608359007825.jpg (225x225, 6.63K)

Nah nigger, its like reading a book, which normies dont do. Then its a RPG, which is a double No No for normies. And there is only ONE shootout scene which is a tripple whammy for our poor marvel drones. So in conclusion, Marvel deserves Oscars, disco Elysium is BORING (not my opinion)

Attached: 1656097390877.jpg (640x480, 38.46K)

Unless the first season are 24 episodes, each a completely different retelling of the first day, not interested

Just bought this game, what am I in for?

>its a RPG
Funniest Any Forums post in years

Unironic commie propaganda

do you not play a role in a game?

Pain.

Callsit what you want, nailbiter

Super mario world, my favorite role playing game

it's probably going to blow complete cock, the best part of the game is the branching dialogue paths based on player choice

kino if you have the patience, anyone who tells you otherwise was filtered

Karaoke and receiving abuse from a waif and a stray.

Game hinges a lot on you being a drug addict who lost the most important person in your life due to your shitty lifestyle.

If you've never hit drug rock bottom, or lost the love of your life due to your own ineptitude, Disco Elysium will be pretty fucking toothless.

Absolute horror when you realise you are the protagonist

>bought the game
you're retarded
>what am I in for?
a good book in form of a video game, shame it's full of lefty propaganda
it REALLY is, it's not just Any Forums schizo babble. game calls you a rasict, misogynist fascist if you insult communism too much

>it REALLY is
And that's a good thing. Right wingers are incapable of creating art, so there are no right wing games and never will be. Deal with it, chud.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Communist_Party_of_Turkey-Marxist–Leninist.svg.png (1280x853, 21.97K)

This is the only non pen and paper rpg where choices actually matter lol.

Harry Dubois.

Attached: the-big-lebowski-the-dude-couch-900x474.jpg (900x474, 357.53K)

I know this is bait, but for educational purposes the game forces you to pick a political side, commie, liberal, fascist and moralist (where you like stuff such as pro federalist EU).

The game then proceeds to make fun of your beliefs, no matter what you pick.

Perfect 20-30 years ago, too old now.

Yes, but it uses kiddy gloves if you pick communism