Can’t believe it’s been 2 years

can’t believe it’s been 2 years

Attached: 899CC8A6-5665-403D-B704-016564AF356C.png (291x344, 112.62K)

I can sort of understand what a para social relationship is due to this guy. I actually felt sad as if I knew him personally.

Dr. K is crock of shit and should have his licenses revoked for life

>can’t believe it’s be-ACK

Attached: 963421.png (901x1221, 440.56K)

Dude just comes from a fucked up family. His brother committed suicide too. It's not like Dr. K was his regular psychologist seeing him on the reg, one appointment is not enough.

Mods will delete this, but I got to hang out with Byron in person one day. He paid for my car gas, a nice fancy meal, and was the exact same IRL as he was on stream. Just a generous dude who couldn’t beat his own mind. I miss him

He was jewish so no surprise he suffered from mental illness. Although compared to 99% of the other streamers, he was good even for a kike. Quite entertaining unlike the streamers today that just want your money and have zero content.

byron was always open about his depression with literally anyone before dr.k ever came into his life. people who accuse dr.k of being the catalyst for his death are just looking for someone to blame.

>twitch is so dead there are several twitch threads on Any Forums

Not that guy you reply to but Dr K is a fraud. That little indian saw an opportunity to make money and feed his ego/get fame from nerd gamers with no idea of the real world or whether or not he's spouting bullshit and he jumped at it. He's a fraud through and through and it's a complete mockery that he parades around as a doctor.

Suicide is the only logical response to the absurdity of existence.

All the streamers these days care about is money but in return provide zero content. Reacting to movie recaps, youtube videos or even political news. I really despise the people that give them money and enable this kind of behaviour to be rewarded.

>one appointment is not enough
he should have recognized though that byron was (hypo)manic and not "cured" after the shroom microdosing. it was clear as day to me. it was irresponsible to let him and the viewers believe he fixed his bipolar disorder.

So, how did he die?

Attached: 1SQfg8z.gif (256x192, 2.15M)

Jumped from his balcony

did you know you can find actual self-streamed cunny kino on there now
i'll post some accounts when the mod/janny is gone

Attached: 0560895f7327820bcbb5350c00ef1daf6aa12fc8de1cb7600987ff1724b7f1d.webm (1280x720, 77.26K)

they even do requests!

Attached: 50dd032072835ff1c5e3396cdfa6ab92354062eefdf9ba61d02602d6adfa895d.webm (1280x720, 331.45K)

Any other psychiatrist would have his liscense revoked when he would get caught by this but since he did the lawyer thing, "this is not therapy" he got off.

If anything Covid killed Reckful but what Kanojia did was irresponsible and he was high on the fame and didn't see it. He probably knows it himself but can't admit any fault since he probably is already dealing with a lawsuit from Reckful's family.

what exactly did that indian do? i'm not up to date on that shit, i thought they had one session but i didn't really watch it.

when/where was this?

It was more like -SPLAT
kike juices everywhere

>t. mrgirl

Dr K will pay with his life for what he did to Byron, I will make sure of it.
MrGirl, Dan and me are already working on it. (We are all jewish)
That indian fuck will pay, and his wife will get the worse of it.

Attached: (((Dan))).webm (470x480, 344.68K)

his egghead is even worse than mine