What nation will kick off the Star Trek future?

What nation will kick off the Star Trek future?
Yes I know what the lore is in Star Trek you dont need to tell me about Zefram

Attached: spock kirk.png (1230x918, 2.5M)

None
Collapse is imminent

Bulgaria

Attached: 1280px-National_Theatre__Ivan_Vazov__(37800948906).jpg (1280x1650, 798.27K)

Germany

The star trek future is no longer viable. We're going to be the mirror universe.

You mean like in DS9?

why is there such a lack of hopeful sci-fi now? also, what are some interesting Any Forumsernational sci-fi?
>he hasn't watched TOS

Attached: Yeoman-Colt-star-trek.jpg (713x600, 46.69K)

I've watched TOS, TNG and DS9, which mirror universe are you talking about in TOS?

>which mirror universe are you talking about in TOS?
Mirror, Mirror, assuming that the americanon was doomposting

>we're going to be the cool badass Human Empire instead of the gay liberal (((Federation)))
Good

Attached: 1660683513251413.jpg (2502x2269, 547.87K)

I watched some clips of it now I remember the episode now, i dont think thats the type of mirror universe amerianon is talking about

R u autistic

Yes

i want a young klingon domme-but-inherently-respects-masculinity gf so bad bros

Dont know and dont know the lore. Never saw Star Trek. Nerds at work work would ask me Star Wars or Stark Trek. Both mad gay.
But I have a sense we are going to the Firefly future.

Hou know something, man?
You're alright.

>Both mad gay.
>Firefly
>Firefly
why are you gay

your question is inheritly flawed
if you do know the lore you will understand why it makes no sense

>t. Fox executive

I had this weird semilucid dream where i was thrown into some video game of sort but with your mind and if you die you die, other characters from all over the universe, aliens, robots like optimal primus and others, 3000k looking armored dudes, all fighting evil spawns in a town i know
Newbs like me got thrown into the thick of it and like in some meme the stronger ones came to oir rescue
When you enter the game, youre a toddler or a 3 year old kid, so are helpless no matter what
I with other newbs ran towards cover of a dumpster and someone shot an rpg to kill us but this robot dude jumped in front and absorbed the shell and fought on, i had a tv remote that fired shots same as gta vice city m16
Captain kirk pulled me to safety and his crew, bones and (spock or chekov) took the other ones
He had me on his shoulders, holding my legs like i was carried by my dad when i was a child
He asked me what im doing there and bones interjected we got pulled in same as they, did you see that little fucker blastinf his m16? Kids got balls
And cpt. Kirk asked me where my dad is and i said he is in reality, you captain remind me of him when he was young, he used to carry me just like you do now
He smiled, i saw my young dad in him and i woke up teared up
My dads alive, not sick or anythifn, weird

Why not Voyager? Are you a mysogynist?

Yes

Fringe is my favorite recent sci-fi series. It starts out as kind of a modern X-Files but it turns into something else quite quickly.

Based
Janeway sucks

Fuck you, Voyager was comfy for all its faults.

I watched a season of it and there were some OK characters but overall it was just not very entertaining. Massive let down compared to DS9

Voyager has some classic star trek episodes but it also has a lot of stinkers, also it doesn't help that Janeway is completely unlikeable and the whole reason they got stranded in the first place
It gets better after Kes leaves and they bring in Seven of Nine

Actually Kes was one of the few characters I enjoyed just because she was pretty and had tight outfits

Janeway is the cunty aunt that you hate but you're obligated to love.

Can't argue with that, Kes was hot but they made it weird by making her 2 years old
I would much rather have Chacotay be the captain, he's much more interesting and not that stupid