This is what they took from you

Attached: tumblr_dd89d365d83201f4de59c4e87bf59e2d_beb81ee9_540 (1).png (540x594, 244.77K)

It's Jokin' time!

>I-IT WAS GOOD, B-BUT THEY FORCED ME TO RESHOOT IT. T-TRUST ME GUYS I PROMISE I'M A GOOD DIRECTOR. THEY JUST RELEASED THE BAD VERSION ON PURPOSE AS A JOKE. TRUUST ME ;)

Uhm i guess lets start the trickster stories

I know you operate the @theAyerCut account on twitter. I know its you..

>Suicide Squad was due to be a tight narrative setting up other elements of the DCEU utilising a darker atmosphere and exploring the toxic relationship between Harley and Joker, Batman's origins, magic in the DCEU, etc
>Everything shot and a rough cut assembled, first trailer does really well, work begins on CGI
>WB hire a trailer company to make a new trailer against Ayers will under the guise of letting him focus on the film
>Queen trailer is colourful and cuts up the film to make it look like a buddy comedy film
>Ayer pissed because WB order reshoots on the back of BvS "not being humorous enough"
>Ayer reluctantly agrees
>Reshoots the final act and a whole bunch of filler scenes, starts assembling a different cut
>WB, unknown to Ayer, hire the Queen trailer company to assemble their own cut of the film despite their inexperience
>Ayer finds out and is pissed but is contractually obligated to promote and shill the film
>Film releases and is a fucking mess with all the parts consistent with BvS cut, Joker cut, entire last act different, pacing issues, odd cuts here and there, inconsistent tone, etc
>Ayer again forced to shill a film he didn't make as it suffers huge box office drops, critical mauling, etc
>3 years later when his contract with WB expires finally admits the film wasn't his

Anything would be better than the thing they released

i do not give a fuck about this sludge

I unironically would like to see the director's cut. I know it'd be better than whatever the execs released.

We were fucking robbed.

I think Ayer and Leto should team up to produce a terrifying and complex, but legally distinct original motion picture of a similar character called The Jokester

Honestly from what I've read it sounds like it would be akin to how ZSJL compares to JWJL. A different fucking film by all accounts

>normally constructed film
>inspiration from nolan
that man has never done a normally constructed film.

Ayer's a good not great director. Suicide Squad was definitely not his, barely anything like his style.

>Snyder fans convince everyone the extended cut was better
>Now every director of a shit films tells everyone 'No, it was better at first!'
Thanks DCucks

HONKA HONKA

fucking hell can this pseud put this energy into a movie that isn't capeshit garbage

The Snyder Cut is identical to Josstice League. Same plot, same villain, same Superman chimpout and rescue at the end. The only real difference is an additional Flash scene and Darkseid existing (but not doing shit)

>"not being humorous enough"
The only joke that worked was cap boomerang getting the hell out there the moment they were freed from bombs in their heads

Still would’ve been an utterly shit film

>The Snyder Cut is identical to Josstice League
Lmao

Reminder that in his cut Batman rapes Harley Quinn on top of his Batmobile. Dude has issues.

Attached: 1645712310036.jpg (858x1128, 90.58K)