So he waterboarded him. So what?

So he waterboarded him. So what?

Attached: CEB4B955-809A-4EE7-9EE1-CDE1ABF9F1B2.jpg (1280x533, 350.96K)

>Previously on: Sicario-

Death Grips- On GP

BACKROOMS

>Waterboarded him
Did you even watch the scene? They raped him.

When did they start torturing people in the Backrooms?

Zoomers have been torturing Any Forums with the backrooms for a bout a year now
still not scary

Then what was the jug of water for?

With pee

How are you meant to do that if you're not gay?

They didn't shove a broom handle up his ass

Plausible deniability

Josh Brolin and Michael Westen did no such thing

To clean his butthole before the rape you dumbass.

No soap?

Did you miss the part where they place the jug down and do nothing with it?

they used the water for extra dryness you fucking retards

>"badass guy" has nerd glasses
immersion ruined

raping is thirsty work

When I was a kid, I worked in this shop in our town centre that had a whole floor upstairs just for stock. You had to take one of those shitty industrial lifts up with two folding doors that were just metal bars. For some weird reason, it was the most fucking terrifying place I'd ever been. You felt like you were being watched all the time, and you kept seeing things moving in the corner of your eye. It was just a big open place (it used to be the upper level of another shop before) with rows of clothes on rails, old displays, and boxes of hangers and wall hooks, nothing that should be creepy, but I think the isolation and emptiness of it was enough to set off panic. Everyone who worked there was the same, we didn't want to have to go up there so we usually used the spare room downstairs for that season's stock.

Honestly, it's just something you won't get until you actually experience it (as with most things that basement-dwellers dismiss purely on theory they've never put into practice).

It's called being a based professional operator. He doesn't need a grizzled beard, he doesn't need to watch American Sniper, he doesn't need to go to the gym 5 days a week and drink protein shakes. He's good and he knows he's good.

Most known killers wear glasses user.

Was the sequel any good? Haven't watched yet.

not really. don't bother watching.

Attached: vining.jpg (1024x678, 103.49K)

You’re baiting for the picture
Why can’t you just ask nicely for it

I have glasses and I could fuck you up, kid

>So you want to become a Sicario?

I'm sure that shot where it pans to the dry drain and the water bottle being unused, while the mexican is going "gluh gluh gluh" was nothing,

He was mouth raping the dude.

They shoved it up his ass dipwad.

agua...

What didn't the spic just not open his mouth? Or bite Del Toro's dick off? Makes no sense, was he a fag too?

Fucking underrated.

Attached: 1609113505074.webm (1280x533, 1.32M)

>le unethical faec