Untitled

Attached: B20F20B2-2BE3-4DAE-924E-924412075174.jpg (1242x1722, 769.29K)

bet if they need to move something heavy they're not gonna get the girls to do it

literally not me

Bros I don’t think he’s me anymore

All that means is that they’re not going to force their son and daughter to like boy only and girl only stuff respectively.

No shit. The boys won’t do it either. They have people for that.

after the adopted niglet trend this is where it's at in hollywood, having a tranny son, I wonder what would be next.

somehow i doubt that. i bet they give the boys girls toys

That's fine
Just means if a job needs doing, it gets done

they wont allow it you mean

Adopting 30 year old incels to steer them away from the proud boy lifestyle

Kek you sound like a homo loving dem boomer

It means they will press them into the opposite. Its always the case.

It means they’re soulless narcissists who would give their children dysphoria for the sake of their public image

But I'm 18

What they mean is that Ryan can sometimes wash the dishes, etc.

You guys need to learn to read

You’re going to be very excited when you find out how aging works

>What they mean is that Ryan can sometimes wash the dishes, etc.
They have people for that

>It means they’re soulless narcissists who would give their children dysphoria for the sake of their public image
this

Big pharma keep winning

No it will mean "just because you were born with a penis doesn't necessarily mean you're a boy inside".

yeah and those people are dudes, because dudes are stronger than women and are therefore expected to do heavy lifting. all the talk about challenging gender biases and roles goes out the window the moment the ship starts sinking, or a burglar is in the house or somebody needs to move the sofa

Attached: 1626091438524.gif (455x344, 989.49K)

Yeah... you don't need gender specific roles when you have help to do all of the domestic work.

Also Eva is the one to quit acting to raise her kids. Goose kept acting.

Making individual decisions aligned with traditional gender roles but saying 'no specific gender roles' is a bit of a cop out.

if you don't have an asian mother for your children, they will never be raised properly

Attached: 1640956010493.webm (1280x720, 430.42K)