Does your gf like horror movies?

Does your gf like horror movies?

Attached: 281449521_1322913508196751_5627871473941945835_n.jpg (1080x1271, 307.37K)

Attached: 435353.jpg (1120x900, 123.76K)

If she existed she would....where do you even find horror loving gfs who aren't insane?

only boring psychological horrors

This whore is queen bitch of bad takes, holy shit, get some fucking taste OP you fucking faggot

This chick has terrible taste and still collects dvds when blu-rays exist cause "muh nostalgia"

Closest thing I've had to a gf was a morbidly obese orbiter who I went to highschool with
She always wanted to hang out and I probably could have fucked her but I was too autistic to see it as anything besides "annoying fatty won't go away"

Yeah, but only the hyper-gory stuff of the deeply unsettling. She introduced me to David Lynch, though.

But then you'd be having sex with a fatty which if you too are fat (which you most likely are) it is okay but else it should be seen as shame

If she has a big collection why did she decide to display so much crap in her photo

She has some of the worst taste in the planet.

Attached: 3123588868a4d51152d3d7413de4931e.jpg (1080x1162, 183.42K)

>Current gf
No
>ex gf
Yes, a lot.

yes but then she gets upset with rape scenes and animal cruelty

Yes and she's not too crazy with a hint of autism. Pretty great

but what about combinations of the two

maybe they’ll cancel each other out. If you have any examples we’ll run that test

I like her, but not for great reasons, she comes of awkward, self doubting and her videos are usually picking all the same movies and always gets upset about criticism if I didn't overthink it and made my own horror channel I'd be the exact same way

you're both faggots that deserve to hang

Yeah. She watches schlock with me sometimes, mostly around Halloween. She has an irrational fear of zombies, though, and she refuses to watch zombie movies with me.

Happy 12th birthday user

i'm so lonely, anons
legit gonna an hero any day now

shut the fuck up tranny

Go to bed user, it's past you beddy bye time

Don't try to act like you're not seething and crying into your pillow because someone called you a fag online, cunt. Judging by this post, you're so very pathetic

>having a gf
Please tell me you guys don't do this