/stg/ - Stranger Things General

Brenner Edition
Previous:

Attached: brenner.jpg (2000x1333, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-6WW-xGic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did he deserve it?

He's fine, we'll see him in s5

DOGSHIT TWIST!! Duffers confirmed retards UNLESS they retcon it in season 5. Vecna having a "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE MOMENT!" when MF cucks him

Attached: 1656694796870.jpg (2069x1053, 153.17K)

Max will wake up right?

Attached: Stranger Things 4x4.webm (1000x498, 2.99M)

Steve will have to cum in her comatose mouth. The taste will be so good, she cannot resist coming back to the real world for some more!

>forgotten and vegetating
she could've appeared this season to fight vecna, but they blew it.
MF is still the emperor of the UD, shits for brains, vecna just made his spider shape, the cloud was always there.

Attached: kali.jpg (298x204, 8.1K)

So Vecna's body not being on the grass outside the house was definitely a Halloween nod right?

So which one of the "child" actors would you say is the best and worst? Also take the writing into consideration ie Will and Mike standing around looking mopey for an entire season

He's right, you know.

Attached: vlcsnap-error455.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

It was me all along, Hawkins gang. The author of all your pain.

Attached: 1650830107680.jpg (1280x960, 146.64K)

>has the body composition of the Grinch
k-kino villain, guys... right?

>Vecna having a "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE MOMENT!" when MF cucks him
El will take over control of the mindflayer and turn it against Vec possibly sacrificing herself in the process
Calling it now 2 years early

Mike "fruits go in the blender" Wheeler.

Attached: homophobic arc.png (596x784, 451.58K)

I blame myself for expecting something, anything, other then complete hot garbage.
But, somehow, they made it gay and boring.
From resurrection, to vecna le mastermind to GoT teleporting.
Meh.

What was this expression supposed to convey??

Attached: 1649680558752.jpg (1920x960, 413.54K)

How Netflix auditions start

Mike’s always right

>Nancy, I want six kids with you.
>Ok, I will dump my stoner boyfriend and become a trad wife.

Attached: ST_12-1469570236.png (800x450, 399.15K)

Attached: DC155DA1-82C3-448D-B9D7-E78FC9608CA6.jpg (1170x1748, 233.9K)

WE WIN VECNACHADS

except the exact opposite happened

Attached: 1628653734996.jpg (1920x960, 758.55K)

If she does she better remain blind. My expectations went from surprise, to being impressed they went through with it, and then a dull disappointment. I almost thought they were going to have all her limbs realign in the same scene.

Bros...

Attached: 1639062866518.jpg (1920x960, 571.91K)

Upside Down dindu nuffin, they wuz oppressed by whitey

I hope not. Fucking coalburning whore needs to pay the toll.

Attached: pay the toll.png (1920x1080, 1002.37K)

Wild how much Steve and Dustin carry this show. Eddie was also based.

no one's going to risk being the next Game of Thrones, especially considering how much normie loved the pandering ending of Breaking Bad. this show is going to end with all the OTP pairings together and no foolhardy attempts to convey lessons about fate or self-sacrifice.

>Weed. Not even once
The image that single handedly restarted the war on drugs

MVP of Volume 2:
>Eleven
>Eddie
>Mike
>Argyle
>Jason

>first new episode
>4 russian soldiers spray their ak clips at the beast
>it is unharmed
>next scene one of the creatures is bound to an operationg
>main character finishes it with 1 pistol bullet
>???

The Dolby Vision tho

Attached: d96i8km4.jpg (500x500, 43.18K)

At the 1 hour 20 mark I was feeling mildly disappointed like everything was overwrought k-drama. Then when Max "died" and the clock started chiming I thought I was watching high kino. Then they reneged on it and I was just left confused about why they'd do that.

this scene was so obviously aimed at Steve fangirls that I found it physically painful to listen to. it's something his character would never say because he'd know how weird and creepy it sounded.

Is dustin the little ogre-frog mutant child?

yup. i thought MAYBE they'd have the stones to kill off a main character, but they couldn't even job the one from s2 because they want her to be a coalburner.

Duffers are definitely retards for even implying this twist, regardless of what they do with in the future.

Holy shit, how fucking hard is it for horror writers to NOT undercut their main eldritch horror villains with cheap shitty twists like these?

>Will its coming out of the closet next season or at least everyone looks for it
>the same kid who disappeared and almost died
>the same kid who got traumatizing episodes, possesed and mind raped by the mind flayer
>the same kid who gets forgotten by his friends
>the same kid who was called zombie boy and bullied
>the guy with traumatic experiences as a kid becomes a faggot
poetry

Gotta shoot its gspot inside the crevasse

THERE ARE SATANISTS ITT RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU I SWEAR

Attached: 1652840709558.jpg (1920x960, 485.94K)

Bros...

Attached: vlcsnap-error570.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

The "dogs" were always weaker and died to gunshots in s2. Don't know why but in universe only the demogorgon is bulletproof

god i know.
fucking milf with a capital M

Attached: hhfm.png (159x126, 43.31K)

force healing once again ruining the story

MF will ALWAYS be cooler

Attached: vecnacels btfo.jpg (1126x870, 148.29K)

It makes the other seasons bad retroactively. Vecna is TOO mundane and falliable to be THE big back. He's been absolutely owned on screen like 3-4 times already. He was nowhere near as ominous as MF had been. Like when Billy is having a full on break down in the sauna crying over how "HE MADE ME DO IT!" and "he's like a shadow..." before Will senses the MF's presence... this shit becomes so lame when you realise Vecna, a comparative dork of a villain, was the guy behind all that.

Vol 2 was painfully shit. We waited a month for 3-4 hours of padding and shipping, I assume Netflix pressured them to split it into 2 to boost subscription renewals but the writers don't get to use that to cover for the drastic decline in quality between the volumes.
The problem with the romance/drama is that it is stale, repetitive and that they have the exact same arcs running parallel. There is 2 love triangles, 2 gays being cucked by normal healthy people, 2 "troubled" long distance relationships. They were just back to back for 3 hours with the exact same OST and all of the actors were delivering dialogue at a snails pace.
>Eddie just randomly kills himself for no reason after already having a minor redemption because the Duffer bros plotholed themselves again
>Hopper+Joyce having the most contrived realisation in the story that they need to invade the Russian lab to "help the kids" because of the hive mind
>the bats are not part of the hivemind
>the military and gov giving Papa 15 minutes to monologue and 11 to escape
>writers too pussy to kill an MC so they only temporarily kill Max to progress the plot
etc.

shit/10

Better Call Saul better stick the landing

so, we get more Vicki in s5 right?

Attached: 279512788_484211036763785_8448616256263938611_n.jpg (1440x1440, 175.87K)

I wish we had gotten someone other than just Dustin reacting to Eddy's death. Nancy Steve and Robin all knew him too and we just skip over them even hearing about it

given how lolrandom Vecna's abilities are it wasn't going to feel satisfying even if they did kill her off. if they can't stick to one set of rules they may as well have had a cartoon piano land on her.

The MF will never be cooler now. The MF is literally a fetish fantasy come to life. If we went in there, MF would've looked like a boob or giant cock depending on your sexual preference. Or a fucking anime loli or a furry creature, considering how many degenerates are in here.
MF is literally a sex doll.

Will should really have jumped his bones at this moment before he got chance to think about Eleven too much

Attached: FWmNcGZXoAQpPJl.jpg (1676x1644, 306.25K)

It's fucking hilarious that they're so desperate to make people see Vecna as a threat that they had to forcibly attach him to and make him the reason behind the MF just to try and get reactions beyond apathy. And all it has really done is make the MF and the series as a whole even worse by extension.

"oh vecna...
...i didn't...
....i didn't know i was missing THIS .."

Attached: 1640141246154.jpg (1920x960, 524.81K)

>Eddie

Still mad.

EDDIE DIED FOR NOTHING, HE WAS USELESS IN THE END, HE DIDN'T WIN ANY TIME, HE WAS TOLD TO GO BACK BUT DECIDED TO PLAY A HERO. AT THE END WHOLE TOWN STILL HATES HIM AND BLAMES FOR EVERYTHING.

Keep seething mouthbreather

Attached: 371FA2C4-2F37-457B-99EF-5A46D0D16533.jpg (960x804, 444.34K)

It's like they were too scared or dumb to conceive of Vecna being well received even as a lackey. They are making a show set in the 80's had Darth on every boy's minds and toy collection and he was only the Emperor's right hand, not the ruler of the Empire itself

>Gets built up as big bad rival/foil to Lucas
>Goes down after like one punch
>Gets cut in half by the portal opening up
>Gets completely forgotten about by everyone else

Jason got played fucking dirty, I was hoping to see him make a comeback in the last season. Brutal death tho.

BRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 1648087540643.jpg (1920x960, 617.59K)

The way he died reminds me of the psychicpebbles video of the old man.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-6WW-xGic

how will she SEE that movie now?

Attached: ahaaaa.png (1091x938, 1.4M)

351 KB JPG
>gf is murdered
>assumes it was weird guy whose trailer she was found in
>murders continue
>try’s to find the murderer
>gets a group together to chase murderer down
>witnesses friends magic murder in front of suspect
>fully convinced of occult
>goes nuts and trys to rescue girl when he sees she is unresponsive in haunted house
>lucas calls him a psycho

WHAT THE FUCK
he reacted how any sane person with a pair of balls would why did they have to fry him in half

Attached: 8A6BE6B1-C332-45AF-AB21-486D6D72E289.jpg (238x250, 5.53K)

>after ruining "Every Breath You Take" we will now make you think of this scene during "Master of Puppets" too

Attached: stranger-things-kiss-ftr.jpg (620x349, 63.23K)

>exactly draws the mindflayer like 15 years before he creates him
is creel psychic

Attached: 1651535980367.jpg (1920x960, 516.5K)

>forgotten and vegetating

Exactly where she belongs.

The set up for season 5 is kino even though I know they're going to find a way to cop out and make it as boring as possible.

HE STOPPED THE BATS FROM FOLLOWING THEM THROUGH THE GATE BUT IDK WHY HE HAD TO DIE FOR IT TO WORK

They aren't thinking in the mindset needed to conceive of that. The Duffers, like so many others, think purely in terms of acquiring the capeshit audience. Vecna is their means to do so.

Killing Eddie was a punk bitch move

making him such a douche also retroactively contradicted his gfs sweet and sympathetic personality.

smarter writing would have made it clear that he was a flawed victim of circumstances.

Noah Schnapp is such a piece of shit actor. His ugly face takes me out of every scene

Does anyone else think vecna is in max’s body

What a fucking boss bros

Attached: 20220701_170704.jpg (618x618, 35.71K)

Millie is now legal

Attached: 1627794137610.jpg (1920x960, 799.79K)

You're almost there.

The real twist is that the Upside Down is a projection of El's darker personality and impulses and that in order for the Upside Down to be destroyed for good, El must kill herself AKA the Dragon Heart ending.

That shit really made me feel sick, thankfully they don't actually have much physical interaction.

Attached: 1640791368322.jpg (680x680, 109.6K)

Given that Creel just had powers for who the fuck knows why, I like the idea that MF was corrupting/grooming him since he was a boy and imparting him with those abilities, and Vecna will have a "OHNONONONO THIS IS NOT HOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO GOOOOO!" moment when MF cucks him out of the main villain role and he realises he has been played like a fiddle the whole time. I suspect this is a bit too kino for S5 tho.

I was about to say it was the mindflayer influencing his mind that made Creel go nuts but then again he didn't have a spider form at that time, he was just an evil cloud

racism is truly a self-punishing mindset.