July 1st 2022

>July 1st 2022
>I am forgotten

Attached: zebatman.png (570x836, 910.71K)

>OP remembers it and posts about it

Imagine getting filtered this hard by vengeance

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-123946.png (796x885, 761.65K)

Finally

>July 2022
>I am once again remembered on Any Forums

Better than every single MCU film ever released.

>AaaaAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAA I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNEEEEE.....

Attached: the riddle master.jpg (780x438, 44.61K)

Was it good?

It's a little shaky at times, bust mostly yes. They have a cringe ass line about white, privileged assholes in it, but Catwoman is the one who says it and Batman sorta proves her wrong.

it works very well as nyquil

Should stay that way. What an awful movie.

It's decent for the first half or so and then goes completely off the rails once Riddler reveals his "plan". None of it makes any sense after that.

Okay and intriguing first act. Atrocious last half. Really really bad.

No. One of the stupidest screenplays i have ever seen.

lol, lmao even

Better than the other capeshit. That's about it.

Which one? Morbius?

Which one is better? Infinity War, The Avengers and Iron Man are their best films and none of them were as ambitious or technically/artistically impressive as this, even if there were a few misses writing-wise.

>and none of them were as ambitious or technically/artistically impressive as this
This film is as impressive as The Mandalorian. That is to say not impressive at all. They used the Volume tech for everything.

>were as ambitious
This was literally a soulless movie where the studio just tried to copy the things that worked before for them but with none of the understanding of what made it work. This is Nolan's shit but worse.

I think it's a little campier than Nolan's Batman films and aesthetically it's closer to the Animated Series as well. I think there's potential if they don't try and take it in a super self-serious and gritty direction, but I already think it's more cartoonish than the previous films since Schumacher, for better or worse.

re-think thine lives

Attached: 1651592244250.jpg (600x457, 35.2K)

To add, I like that's taking itself just seriously enough while still doing the camp thing and not making it too obvious (like the MCU does with the constant ironic winking at the audience). It might filter a lot of people at first, but I think if they can tighten up the script and drop the pop politics next time, it will be much more of a success.

cope

the sludgeman

lasted longer than doctor strange

Been thinking about rewatching it just haven’t had the time