Filming is almost wrapped up. I saw the script while doing food spreads. Kim dies

Filming is almost wrapped up. I saw the script while doing food spreads. Kim dies.

Attached: BCS_S3_KimWexler.jpg (700x1000, 115.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWYQN4E4qr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. Justice for Howard.

no one really cares

You don't think we monitor this board? You're fired, Kevin.

A lot of people like her

and why shouldn’t she? she is an overhyped, under-ovulating, post wall, post surgical op roastoid.
I’d be more surprised if she wasn’t dead. that’s what awaits not just her character, but her as well.

Actually I'm one of the crew members, Kim lives and shows up in the Gene epilogue to defend Jimmy in court after he turns himself in

as a function of natural causes of course.

actually I'm kim (not the actress, the character) and the last scene will be me holding a gun to my head then a gunshot and fade to black

I just hope Lalo lives bros...

I mean he has to.
Why would Saul think Lalo is after him in Breakin Bad if he is dead?

Yeah but how do justify him being absent for BB when Salamanca family was collapsing? I think Jimmy just doesn't know about his death.

But what about her feet

because tuco, tio, and the twins are still alive? y familia es todo?
brainlet take.

>what about her granny feet?
they probably smell like mold and formaldehyde.

This amused me thanks.

Attached: 1644364487934.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

She'll weather this, she always does.

He LITERALLY ask Walter and Jesse if "lalo sent them"
youtube.com/watch?v=VWYQN4E4qr0

What was the spread?

Fair point, the fact the cousins show up but not him is suspicious.
I guess it´s posible he dies without Saul finding out... or maybe he dies and Saul does heard about it but still afraid of him since he already "died" once but came back.

Considering criminals always get ther just desserts in the BB universe, Kim getting away scott free is unlikely.
Then again Vince Gilligan is a huge mangina, so who knows, he might spare her because YASSS QUEEN SLAY.

Wait, I just remembered Gus says to Hector that "every Salamanca is dead"
So either he is going to die or he is going to fake his death and fuck off for some reason.