Im tempted to watch this but I have a feeling its going to be complete reddit tier

Im tempted to watch this but I have a feeling its going to be complete reddit tier.

Anyone enjoy it?

Attached: images.jpg (188x268, 11.96K)

I thought it was good but you know where you are

Imagine letting reddit influence you

It's fucking shit

its utterly reddit and also shit

imagine the most reddit thing possible

Caring about what other people think is literally peak Reddit just watch the fucking movie and make up your own opinions Jesus Christ it’s not that hard

It's concentrated reddit

My friend Max liked it. I haven't seen it

It's good. The first 20 minutes are a little rough, but it picks up almost immediately and I enjoyed the rest of it quite a bit.

It's okay if you just want some wacky scenes but as a whole it's a pretty lame movie.

I wouldn't have minded if it was supposed to be nonsense but the fact that they go out of their way to establish internal logic and then ignore it completely makes it shit tier for me.

Pathetic

Any Forums will hate his because the protagonist isn't a white straight Protestant male.

my problem with the movie and why i couldn't finish it is that the lead really over acts.
inb4 thats the point.
she makes goofy overly expressive faces that remind me of the "i'm acting" meme with leo dicaprio.
feels like she's never been in front of a camera or loves thats in front of one, either way it's very off putting

Bitch you're a grown men stop begging for the opinions of others and start thinking on your own.

>first act is 7/10
>second act is 5/10
>third act is legit 10/10 unless you're without a soul
it's a good movie but mostly overhyped

It absolutely is complete reddit tier, and its shit.

Yes.

it's definitely millennial humor which is rightfully considered low brow, but it has more going on than Any Forums cynics will lead you to believe. It's a good script (if a little sentimental and in need of editing) with a strong, well-communicated moral argument and decent use of symbology. The average Any Forums poster unironically gets filtered by it and by the third act can't see through their rage tears enough to appreciate how well the script comes together.

Watch The Tatami Galaxy instead, same thing but not reddit

Quit acting like you're better than reddit when you're actively participating on a board taken over by politics, trannyposting and cunny.