What would be the best job to have on the USS Enterprise?

What would be the best job to have on the USS Enterprise?

Attached: 5176E127-9DD1-4AB6-AFAD-46C007AC4797.jpg (679x453, 42.8K)

Titty inspector.

Probably a hairdresser or bar waiter. You get to build up a relationship with the senior crew and learn about the inner workings of the ship, and you don't have to fight since you're a civilian.

Holodeck software technician.

Holodeck mop janitor

I'd say Helmsman. You can actually fly a starship, while the captain only orders it.

Escape Pod Testing Engineer
>rig one of the pods to only allow entry from yourself
>as soon as the ship gets into dangerous situation of the week, launch yourself to safety

Resident sociopath. You get to spend hours between Troi and Beverly and building a stockpile of mental pictures of their perfect female figures

Quality Control Analyst, Department of Sexy Alien Outreach

Transporter Chief is definitely one of the most important jobs

Attached: tumblr_mmdshnzHhF1rroiseo1_1280.jpg (730x1920, 304.44K)

imagine the smell

Attached: a85nYZ6_460s.jpg (460x340, 33.95K)

You'll have to fight Barkley over it

The Captain of course.

cleaning the whale shit.

This was made by a spoonhead.

being fired from it
morons: that age had unlimited energy and unlimited resources and the enterprise was dangerous
I'd be on earth fucking bitches in a holodeck.

skill issue

>job
The federation Is a post scarcity society, people work jobs because they like It. I'm not particularly versed in working, so i guess i'll just stay in some remote colony eating like a pig and fucking hologirls for the rest of my artificially prolonged life

Did they even have haircut/hair dress people? They didn't have something do it for them like those laser shavers?

Wouldn’t like >95% of the planet just be in holodecks 100% of the time? How is there no civilizational collapse?

I see no reason to not install them outdoors on every lampost.

Wish we could live like that, work based on your interest/enjoyment not just for survival and to be exploited/depressed

I imagine they do other tasks there on their control station

Wouldn't surprise me if they rationed it due to addiction. But its an interesting question that has never once come up