/tbg/ - The Boys General

Terror Edition
Previous:

Attached: DBBB0A72-9E70-4051-A373-4C51C7D97BA7.jpg (426x408, 38.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ5e0HZl9Ek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>work for a living
>boss and company steal what you make and call it theirs
>"But you chose to"

OI

Attached: FWlFv3PWIAIEWtF.jpg (800x533, 119.01K)

I haven't been keeping up with the rage, I assume you're all angry at the latest episode for reasons you can't explain.

I fucking love Homelander
I also love milk

Attached: milk-homelander.gif (498x280, 1.93M)

QT3.14

Attached: er38c1ufiv891.png (1920x1080, 632.94K)

this is bullshit...

Attached: image.png (665x619, 550.97K)

how is she called

liberalism

Attached: 1656706315663.jpg (1291x1080, 289.2K)

can't believe Quaid left his cute girlfriend for the pajeet brain exploding kike

>Payback dindu nuffin. If they were awful degenerates it's because of the trauma from SB's physical and emotional abuse
Is this the intended takeaway?

What the dog doin

Cunts

So wait, they know A-Train murdered Blue Hawk, then reward the murder of one of their heroes by another hero by giving the hero who murdered the other hero his super human heart?

Kimiko is cute. The only girl I'd choose over her is Cassandra.

Butcher will definitely need perma v

Fuck it

>You'll never get ragdolled by Kimiko all over the bedroom
Why even live?

The Talon

beards always save mens faces

Attached: urban.jpg (336x325, 16.59K)

>has to live the rest of his life with a racist heart
Feels like a setup to a Dave Chappelle sketch

Blue hawk is a shitty regional C lister
A-Train is, well you know nigga. CHOO CHOO

Ex gf was cute but the Arab bitch finna be more subservient

Why not, instead of losing 2 heroes, you only lose one.

kimiko getting her powers back was retarded and i don't see what the point of her and frenchie's plotline has been at all except to give them something to do

That's likely the only way to spin it.

A Train is one of the big dogs. Also Blue Hawk got bad press and wasn't important to begin with. From Ashley's perspective it was two birds with one stone

Kimiko is cute, CUTE!
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ5e0HZl9Ek

BLAZING

STILL MY HEART IS BLAZING

First for HNNNGH

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-01 221613.png (1590x674, 1.03M)

SKELLY OF MURDER

Attached: Starlight of murder.jpg (844x606, 47.71K)

The Seven is down to HL and Deep, they need every single positive PR spin they can get their hands on.

by making them "family" and romantically involved, seth rogan can indulge in his incest fetish. he used the TNT twins for the same fetish.

>Starlight infiltrates Vought, finds the V in a freezer, finds out about the side effects through an open journal on the table and blackmails Homelander all in a couple of scenes

Wasting time with the MM and Frenchie plotlines sure was a good idea

I don't know why, something about the poojeta really gets me going.

Attached: WhesdBvhtKRT9UtCgSLaHM.jpg (600x300, 21.88K)

That wall has more curves than her ass

why is Ashley so based?

i thought the point of the family shit was to say that they aren't romantically involved. either way it was done pretty badly considering they only mention her brother like once.

>an open journal on the table
How convenient, all the data and chemistry and stat results neatly and concisely summarized in a few pages just sitting near the fridge

been dealing with too much shit for too long

No one gives a fuck about Blue Hawk, he's a shitty mascot for white people in fucking TRENTON of all places. He wouldn't even have a fan base

ashley probably had some reverse pacemaker gizmo fitted in him so he can be switched off if he gets too uppity

Never happened

so ugly

No, the takeaway was back in episode 4 and that's the Superpowers aren't the problems but the assholes that are given them. Payback were all shitty people but Soldier Boy was the shittiest of the group and his treatment of his team just proves how shitty heroes are when they cant be controlled.

Where the hell do you get these leaks?

>Becomes CEO
>Ass blasted all of Vought's top men
>Puts supes in their place with a smile
Imagine what she would do with powers.

my coomer brain relates her lips to Mia Khalifa and her attitude being so 6d chess player gets me going, I want to see her get raped by another Supe

Not a reward. A-Train is nothing but a pawn now.
He will do want Ashley (or Homelander) tells him to do.

The only two who are kind of sympathetic and I actually feel a little bad for are Mindstorm and Noir. The TwiNcesT twins are weaselly losers who could only stand up to SB when they had the rest of the team back them up, and Crimson Cunttess seems like she was always just a bat-shit narcissist

best character? Soldier Boy

Was mm right about the news media being accurate?

>how shitty heroes are when they cant be controlled
Oh so that's why Starlight was so assblasted about Hughie getting powers

>you know I thought the V shots were fucking your brain but this is you talking, this is who you were all along
>you told me you didn't mind me being stronger than you
>now I can't control you and you're going to be like the rest of them

And Swatto was just a dumbass.

Who's that supposed to be?

Those assholes were all given superpowers when they were infants

The Deep's wife.

>Crimson is portrayed as a vixen
Hot and not in a furry way

>TNT twins for the same fetish.
>TwiNcesT
Meds.

t.

Attached: scotoma.jpg (1274x610, 33.58K)

More than likely it's the Amazon guys

Would SB be proud of his son Homelander, the """man""" with a milk obsession, being treated like a baby and crying about how many twitter followers he has 24/7? How long before Homelander does a Lenny?

So V has a low chance to working on adults right? It's highly likeling, like a 90% chance, you'll die.
Would you still take it knowing that even by luck you did survive, there's still a high chance you'd get some lame power?
Imagine risking your life and your superpower is being able to change the color of your hair.

Obmubga

So I (D, M30) am married to C (F25), and it's been a year. However, things are going kind of wonky. She keeps on taking credit for all the work I've done to elevate us to the second to the big guy position at the company I work at (V), and just a few weeks ago, she caught me staring at one of my buddy, Timothy, while we were celebrating my promotion, and she was not pleased. However, Timothy died the next day, so, that issue was resolved just as soon as it began.

However, shit hit the fan today when I told her that our bedroom was dead, and that we should start experimenting, with a very good friend of mine, Ambrosius. She agreed to it at first, and Ambrosius was nothing but a perfect lady, despite C insulting her by calling her a fish, Ambrosius still thinks that C is beautiful, and extremely good looking. But then, me and Ambrosius were getting it on, and Ambrosius wanted to have some fun with C, she refused, and once again, insulted Ambrosius, and then she called me stupid, and underplayed my role in reaching the position I am in right now. Now, she has left me, and I am left with a saddened Ambrosius.

So, Reddit, AITA?

Pits are cancer.

imagine what she could do if she sat on my face and used me as her CEO chair

>Crimson Cunttess seems like she was always just a bat-shit narcissist
How many chimps have you saved? Thought so....

Attached: monkey fag 1.jpg (439x435, 34.8K)

Shitty way of asking to be caught up, but okay:
The biggest current upset is how the writers have handled Soldier Boy. They spent several episodes having people tell us how bad he was, but never actually showing him be evil, much less "worse than Homelander". He's killed people inadvertently, killed someone who forced him into 40 years of torture, told a woman to smile(the monster). They still haven't gone full stop with it, but it's stated through brain-damaged cartoon hallucination that he brutally beat his teammates for pointless reasons, and that they, the murder-happy degenerates, were right to betray him and give him to the Russians.
This is contradicted slightly, by his very mild attacks on Huey for more grievous offenses: First, a single punch to the face for suggesting that his valor was stolen, and that he didn't actually fight in WW2. Second, a stronger punch that sent Huey flying for disobeying him in regards to Mindstorm and risking both of their lives. If this man is willing to beat someone to a bloody pulp for wanting fame apart from his superteam, why would his anger over arguably more important things be so tame?

no, but neither is homelander. its all lies to reinforce preexisting believes.

Attached: 1656444378271.png (325x325, 138.36K)

>Soulja Boy was a fraud and never saw the battlefield, nothing more than a propaganda piece and TV star
>fights competently against trained Russian soldiers and is a superb shot with a pistol
Was this discrepancy explained in the episode, did I miss something?

it'd be funny if Homelander stopped wearing the cape in response to his dad calling him out on it

>marxist-leninist party
>"liberal"
I fucking cannot stand Americans.

>Show written by a Jew
>Has a brother-sister duo running an orgy

The implication is clear here user

Attached: A51EEE96-4204-4DA6-9E60-0CC93954FD04.gif (480x270, 2.28M)

>Danielle (bush like a Pomeranian) Deneaux's Penthouse cover. Check out the 4th article listed on the left.
>4th article listed on the left.
Damn the showrunners are cheeky with their throwaway lines tho

Attached: file.png (640x835, 947.33K)

>The media is all bought by Vought and Homelander! Wait no Homelander is actually attacking the media who are right!

That shit was hilarious. Don't know what they were thinking trying to mesh Trumpism politics in a show based on a 2000's leftist dude weed bro comic

That's a Bulldog, retard.

I'm one episode behind and I just want to say Herogasm was retarded it was just 20 people in a house.