It's so gushy

What did Elliot mean by this?

Attached: 1472024311_1384426298_00024.jpg (1280x698, 59.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYfKWQqvFac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Peterson just BTFO her

youtube.com/watch?v=UYfKWQqvFac

Jesus christ I get banned from Any Forums for the stupidest shit but I don't go on a long rant about it. I just remind myself that janny is a retarded faggot for the sum of $0.00 per hour.

i cant believe i used to look up to this guy and follow his advice. Started good and end up being a joke whining over pointless shit. Literally doing the contrary of what he used to preach

he was in coma for very long time and had to kick he benzo addiction, the vaxx rekt him.

He got crucified by the woke mob because he was the only man brave enough to care about the generations of men that is left behind by society.

No wonder these things broke him mentally. Also his daughter is a disgusting whore that almost killed him and used him and his fame only as a tool for her own gain.

The man is broken, leave him alone. Woke fascist trannies and cowardly anime faggots keep bullying him for years now. If anything those degenerates deserve to get the bullet.

Does his rant make any sense? Not much. Is he right? 100%. He just lost his edge and direction but he is still a very smart person.

I wish him the best and I hope the leftist woke mob dies a horrible death.

king
the balls on this guy are huge

If you ever took life coach advice from a guy who ended up a degenerate pill addict millionaire who picks fights with fags from TV shows, you should beat yourself to death so we can use your oxygen ration on more valuable animals such as pigeons and prairie dogs

well stated

Attached: C3506021-5BF5-4333-B520-B35F56C62006.gif (350x276, 1.65M)

Jbp himself has got enough in donations to start his own platform. He's a grifter. He makes some good points, but it's all in service of pushing people to donate so he can get another house.

I love this bitch so much. Dunno why but she pushed my buttons just right.

>say something reasonable
>get banned for hate
>call all white people devils and you’ll be glad when they’re replaced
>get a blue check mark
Peak clown world

Attached: 0DC9277C-B21B-48AF-B151-C3C799A7CE34.jpg (702x702, 32.37K)

It's not about the money. Its work experience and looks good on a resume

he's on ben shapiro's payroll now

Peterson about to get deplatformed from the internet and for some reason he doesn't expect it and thinks he can fight it. Many such cases.

she was cute and specialized in jailbait roles. whats not to like

Attached: 5B904AA7-D80E-417D-950C-45B0026C764B.gif (220x342, 3.86M)

Why do guys with successful careers flush it all away to get involved in twitter drama with literally whos

keep dreaming tranny

I'm on your side, retard. He's going to get deplatformed regardless. Backup his YouTube account.

If I was a boss and someone put down Any Forums moderator on their resume, Not only would I not hire them but I'd report them to police as well

the video already has 60k likes in 3 hours, you don’t think elon might pull some strings? all he did was deadname her but he had to in order to describe the situation. i don’t see a tos violation

>you don’t think elon might pull some strings?
No he's AWOL after his surviving first born disowned him and became a woman. Probs regretting things like the impulsive cuck he is.

>i don’t see a tos violation
They'll ban him from YouTube for off-site behaviour. Twitch implemented punishment for off-site behaviour years ago and YouTube followed suit. It's going to cause a shit storm with their staff and they will threaten to walk if they don't ban him.

He just signed a deal with Daily Wire which is why he’s probably so willing to release a “fuck you” video to twitter.

I hope this tranny necks itself one day. It looks like it has regretted its decision, but I'm merely guessing.
Literally this. "Normal" people are now seem as second class citizens.

Attached: 38740238470.gif (498x498, 1.8M)

you'll be put on a watchlist not hired

Yeah but the dailywire is still reliant on YouTube so it's game over for them too if YouTube bans Peterson but he still appears in their videos. You guys don't get it. We've seen big popular identities being summarily deplatformed from every social media site since 2014. Normies refuse to use alternatives because of convenience so it's a killing blow to be deplatformed.