What did you think of it Any Forums?

what did you think of it Any Forums?

Attached: dark.jpg (630x1200, 250.9K)

For me, it's Franziska.

Attached: tumblr_p302bxwFv21wkldelo1_r1_540.gif (540x245, 2.92M)

based Franziska poster

this

Attached: gina steibetz 1642902654514.png (1440x2160, 2.7M)

The only kino on Netflix

>yeah bro just use the guide to remember the same character in 10 different times yeah bro, it's actually kino
ruined after s1

I kept thinking about how much better it was while watching Stranger Things today.

Anons, congrats on having amazing taste just like myself.

Attached: gina stiebitz bag.webm (1280x640, 2.88M)

Good start but fell apart completely at the end. The resolution was incredibly stupid and cliche. Not recommended.

>want redheaded german gf to make babies with

Attached: gina stiebitz.jpg (640x1138, 76.29K)

There aren't that many of us, surely we can all be winners.

Attached: Gina Stiebitz 5.jpg (3304x3304, 3.25M)

>WE ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT OUR MISTAKES OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THERE IS NO HOPE OR MEANING, ONLY THE BEGINNING WHICH IS ALSO THE ENDING FOR ALL ETERNITY. DEATH IS THE ONLY WAY OUT
Hey g*rmans, how about a joke once in a while?

I'm legit sad for brainlets like this who can't follow Dark. They're missing out. Then again, based Germans for not compromising on complexity.

A much needed alternative to the eternal and overzealous cheerfulness of the American.

it was shit and it's overhyped by idiots that want to appear smart. it's boring and complicated for complication sake.

>dark is complicated
lmao.
>being happy is....LE BAD

Being happy isn't bad. I'm saying that the vast majority of shows are nowhere near as bleak as Dark, quite the opposite. It's weird to complain about one of the few shows that's genuinely dark.

sad and pretentious kraut bullshit
>dude what if... TIME TRAVEL but THRILLER (without actual thrill lol)
something created for people who like to sniff their own farts (like ) because they don't get lost in a plot slightly more complicated than average capeshit but has just as dumb and empty plot

Yet another person who didn't get it. Many such cases.

>Show literally pits the characters side by side in different times edited through the show with music
>People still can't follow
Lmao holy shit.

I realized it was pretty shit like halfway through season 1 but the episodes kept ending on cliffhangers so I kept telling myself "FINE, i'll watch the next episode even though I know it'll suck"

the same thing happened for season 2, but for season 3 i got 2 episodes in and was finally able to break out of it

5/10