Insult ukrainians

>insult ukrainians
>polish flags: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WILL NOT ALLOW
at this point I can't tell if those are refugees or poles are this cucked

Attached: 1644062681759.jpg (2544x4000, 1.12M)

didnt ukraine massacre/genocide a bunch of poles back in the day?

Attached: 019ba4f1e12a9a64fb10cb676d9c48fa.jpg (479x524, 36.28K)

Poles see themselves as the protector of the fair and noble Western civilization from the savage hordes of the East. The recent war intensified their feelings.

>say anything about russia
>a scripted pack of third-worlders spawns to protect them

Attached: 1554070532161.gif (607x609, 512.4K)

>insult Russia
>brownzilian, mexcrement and other shithole flags swarm in

Dirty dumb Polacks before 2022:
>Ukraine? No such country. We used to rule them, they were slaves, we were their masters. Can't believe we didn't burn down Kiev like we did Moscow, we were too generous. Pls give Lwow, I want to visit my grandmother's house :( I fucked a Ukrainian hooker the other night she was a total whore.

Dirty dumb Polacks today:
>Ukrainians are our brothers forever we must help them in any way possible. Ukrainian refugees, please live in my home and fuck my wife. Fuck Putler and his monkey henchmen, fuck Russia we should have never let them rebuild Moscow. We need to let Ukraine into NATO and EU.

Did you think we wouldn't notice, Janusz? We're not stupid like you low IQ inbred shitstains. Everything a polack does is fake, everything they say is a lie, don't believe them for a second you guys. They are lying snakes in the grass, the same was true 1000 years ago and the same is true today.

Attached: 1662397870343.png (1040x1800, 40.73K)

Based, mind if I save this?

I cannot imagine how powerful russian posters must feel like when insulting ukrainians. Whatever your opinion on how the invasion is going, it is still Russia attacking Ukraine, and not the other way around. And on top of that, russians dab on them online
Fucking brutal

'm

another shitty post made by a french

Bro, think about it bro. Imagine dabing on Argies in 1982 bro
If you are an englishman you would get it bro. I also wonder why there is so little banter between english and the rest of the UK bro. English are mogging everyone else into oblivion. I would rant 24 7

LOOK!, R*ssian intelligence using vpn to spread propaganda on Any Forums. Many such cases

Attached: maxresdefault-1605111824.jpg (1280x720, 63.97K)

They really do br like dat

Russia is cool

Why would we care over what happened 80 years ago when we have a common enemy right now?

Why does my cunt have to take in these libshit R*ssians and seething pisscrainians? If I was president I would smash their heads in with a sledgehammer or sentence them for 20 years of hard labor for being subhuman east slavs.

That's what non white people do. Pride and vengeance is everything to them. That's not for nothing that whites get called "colonizer" in the USA or why Jihadism exist. Muslims consider that the crusade were literally yesterday

What's with muslims, tranime and dogshit posts

Imagine a person with a severe victim complex who cries all the time about being wronged in the past and justifies whatever bad shit he does with
>WE WERE OPRESSED BY THE SOVIETS
Eastern Europeans are like African Americans. Both hold grudges, both complain about shit from hundreds of years ago and justify their poor quality of life and bad behavior with it.

We are prideful but to take pride we need to survive first and we can't do with a strong Russia nearby

Russia is fren

in a better world they would be farmable for loot

Why can't you just be friends
Russia is not going to attack Poland for god sake

>Eastern Europeans are like African Americans.

Idc, we are Central

poles be like
>Why would we care over what happened 80 years ago
poles also be like
>ahhhh katyn massacre and also germany pay us 6 gorillion euro NOW

Poland has good quality of life

>Russia is not going to attack Poland for god sake

Western Europeams are so naive, thankfully we have America

I respect poles for putting so much effort to defend their allies. They are the kind of friend you'd want to have on your side.

Z

You conveniently forgot the "common enemy" part.

Defeating Russia is as much in our interest as in Ukraine's.

America keeps on winning, as they always did and always will be
If you believe they're your allies, even of circumstances, you're mistaken
read

>If you believe they're your allies

I don't need to believe anything, they already prove it. Without America's involvement we would already have Russian military bases in Lviv

we're attacking poland now? cool

You're apparently too weak for that but once Ukraine is defeated it's obvious who's gonna be next target

I dunno but if I were you I'd care
Not telling you how you should feel like it's just I am stating we see some things differently

why is russia seething over poland all the time? its like youre tsundere for us

>mfw i see a thirdie's opinion on my country

Attached: 1638353136571.png (600x800, 25.82K)

>I am stating we see some things differently

that's why we're not friends/allies anymore

Russian are ugly, dumb and they smell bad while Ukrainians are our long lost brothers. Simple as.

Attached: 1611366806988.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

Based. Fuck Pollacks.
Brainwashed like Russians just in the other direction.

Attached: orhfqqb049l91.jpg (620x914, 70.47K)