Want to get into the comedy of Patton Oswalt. What am I in for and what’s his best works I should listen to or watch?

Want to get into the comedy of Patton Oswalt. What am I in for and what’s his best works I should listen to or watch?

Attached: F04C8F16-4F18-4126-8D6D-6ADAA73FA05B.jpg (688x919, 185.03K)

dudes a faggot, don't bother
check out normand or gillis instead

Happy first season is kino. Don't bother with second.

Here is an extensive list of all of Patton Oswald’s best works:
>

is it true he killed his wife and got away with it?

You didn't even list anything, idiot

Everything he did pre-2016 is pretty good to hilarious. In the same leagues as all the other limousine liberals who stopped being funny the instant Trump won.

My mistake, here’s the updated list:
>King of Queens
>

Sure, proceed as follows
>Patton Oswalt; "killin' aint easy"
>"Patton; the wife killer" one hour special
>Oswalt; "i killed my wife" tour
>"Patton Oswalt; Married and killed" Live at the Hollywood bowl

his comedy started to go downhill when he had a wife and kids and started to be happy and enjoying life

YOU GUYS KNOW THIS GUY IS LITERALLY 5'2 LMAO

Attached: 2.jpg (492x658, 49.17K)

>had a wife
kek

Watch a movie called Big Fan. It was written by the guy who wrote The Wrestler, The Foundation mand Pam & Tommy. He plays an actual character and was before he became pozzed, so the movie isn't pozzed.

The Heart She Holler

He should turn himself in

his first stand-up album is legit good and the second of wasnt bad either, he was always a lib but at least back then he didnt go full woketard yet and was actually funny and not at all PC like he is now used to reguarly say faggot and retard in his act like a based bro, never would've guessed he'd make such a hard turn to unfunny pc faggot

Attached: ab67616d0000b273ecb989b5cae852315f0c2c26.jpg (640x640, 102.98K)

His best work was killing his wife, covering it up, and remarrying in less than a year without any media or police scrutiny.

retard

first you should kill yourself.

What a mysogynist. It should say "kill womyn."

yes and checkedpilled

This, anything after KoQ is pozzed shit