What do euros think of this?

I mean I know this mostly happens in France and England a little but are they OK with it? It's looks weird and kinda cucked

Attached: 1190216.jpg (744x478, 257.06K)

>mostly happens in France and England

Kek
I was in Baecelona last week and no, it happens all over medium or big european cities

this, big cities are filled with non euros pretty much in the entirety of western europe

That's still whiter than your average French classroom or any public gathering there. They need affirmative actions and quotas to make sure blacks are represented fairly and sufficiently in their sports teams.

Putting your kids through the academy system is retarded. Even the lowest iq chav mong parents don't do it because it's a massive gamble that can ruin a kid's life. So darkies get heavily overrepresented because they weren't going to go to school anyway.

French people have never liked soccer.
They’re not into sports because the English invented 90% of them.
If they have to choose they prefer rugby and tennis over football.

give a black man first world facilities and he becomes a world class athlete and he dominates the sport

give a brown man first world facilities and he pays zero dividends

This is now a black man appreciation thread

>France
Has more Arabs and nafris than blacks yet still go with black players

>England
Have statistically more Indians and Pakis than blacks yet use black soccer players instead

>Netherlands
Have more Turkish, morrocans and Indonesian people than surinamese people yet still go with surinamese players

>Germany
Has 2.5 Million Turks and only 550k blacks combined yet still goes black

>Spain
Has ton of LATAM colonies were they use no players from these countries and have a few African immigrants playing for them

Attached: 1625167869488.jpg (850x850, 119.75K)

Yeah but why do euros seem to not care about getting cucked in their own home. But not only that they cheer for blacks like cucks

the white frenchmen aren't playing football anymore, they think it's a low class thing now. So that leaves nafris and blacks

France, Sweden, and the like are too far gone. They're past the point of no return so why should they care?

this

Attached: inpho_01977789-1010x568.jpg (1010x568, 121.56K)

It's hilarious. There's no France team anymore it's just Africa.

>France
Has more Arabs and nafris than blacks yet still go with black players
The best french player is a nafri

Attached: Edouard_Mendy_580_1_580x473.png (580x473, 513.39K)

Germany has at least a million niggers.

This happened within days of this thing being done. Most people hate ethnic minorities (which is a bad thing because I need a constant supply of BBCs to satisfy my wife)

Attached: whatsapp_image_2020-07-22_at_09.38.00-970x605.jpg (970x605, 119.89K)

We need to build a wall before it's too late (and you pay for it).

Are blacks on the rise in academia?

Germany isn't really influenced by blacks like France and England for some reason. But they're mostly influenced by turks and Albanians

They still prefer black mixed black men

Did you know France has the most valuable u23 talent pool, this is how they look

Attached: 1654278962817.png (496x726, 150.17K)

Attached: 1654279027071.png (496x750, 154.05K)

You think it’s bad now?!
Based on current projections the 2026 squad won’t have a single white player lol
There’s ZERO white kids coming thru the French youth system.
All the white players that are in Ligue 1 are in their mid-30’s

Attached: D8506191-1B53-4E65-9E92-1260C61F72ED.jpg (997x1398, 220.3K)

i honestly feel bad for europeans not having their own country anymore. but it really seems like there's nothing that can be done about it anymore.
>inb4 y-you are 56%!!
new world countries were always globohomo. at least old world countries had something special at one point