Everything about this is hilarious

>the randy Latino going for the smack, dgaf
>Robbie immediately blitzkrieging him in the face with Aryan resolve (Barbie is the last implicit stand of white identity)
>Gosling soifacing over it with girly mannerisms

Attached: 1656693862760.webm (720x720, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/skating-shoes-market-2022-2026--fitness-benefits-associated-with-skating-to-boost-growth--technavio-301537300.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Groundbreaking.

>oops I fucked up the slap let's do another take guys :^)

Not even willing to help the guy up. Damn.

fuck, she is a terrible actress

How long before disneyshitters claim the Alt-Right has commandeered Barbie

god i wish that were me

>gets back up
>"hey guys nice take haha"
>margot and ryan:......

Based. I'd keep doing it until her ass is red.

>that guy got paid to slap margot's ass
why is life so unfair...

This is going to be a zeitgeist-defining film. We are so back. I am looking at roller skate companies to buy positions in.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/skating-shoes-market-2022-2026--fitness-benefits-associated-with-skating-to-boost-growth--technavio-301537300.html

Do your own research, nothing in this poast should be taken as advice.

This, I also noticed that. Any Forums may claim Gosling and Robbie are chill and down to earth but you could clearly see them looking down upon their fellow actor just because he is a low level stunt guy. The way they quickly turn their backs and ignore him is appalling and reveals these celebrities' terrible egos.

That punch doesn’t even look close to looking like it connected

from the actual camera angle it will

Who cares? He gets to slap her ass. I wouldn’t wash my hand ever again

Barbie started out as a joke gift for single men , teaching them they would never get a hot girlfriend. Then it was turned into a children's toy in America and now its being used to teach little girls men are a joke and they have to take care of themselves. Middle aged Barbie will be a bisexual addicted to cosmetic surgery and rescuing homeless cats.

Attached: 5a9868d526789417038b4656.jpg (1000x1512, 169.68K)

they call to reset and you can see them talking to him and then turning

>Barbie is the last implicit stand of white identity
>the absolute state of american 'culture' and 'identity'

Because this is a movie. Ya big stupid.

>Barbie is a fashion doll manufactured by the American toy company Mattel, Inc. and launched in March 1959. American businesswoman Ruth Handler is credited with the creation of the doll using a German doll called Bild Lilli as her inspiration.

>Handler was born Ruth Marianna Mosko in Denver, Colorado, to Polish-Jewish immigrants Ida Mosko (née Rubenstein) and Jacob Mosko.[5]

imagine if the conflict in this film was the release of black barbie

Ok?

It's so bizarre how such a tiny minority of people came to dominate America's entire cultural, political and economic sphere in the 20th century. As soon as Jews came to the US they immediately teabagged it and made it their bitch

>gets paid to slap margot robbies ass

I want to die.

I imagine you get 2 slaps before the production start thinking you're a weirdo, 4 before they call security.

nah, barbie is basically cognitive dissidence.
>""perfect"" in every way, astronaut, nth type of doctor, etc.

they don't even have decent articulation for a figure.

What ass?

Kids' movie?

Either it's practice or this is just the tone of the movie

When will Any Forums accept that Jews are the true master race